The New Old Maplestory Forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't forget to read the IMPROVED rules!

+2
Danneh
Werguild.
6 posters

Since it's getting close to Halloween/ I hate you all for having better lives than me

Werguild.
    Werguild.

Since it's getting close to Halloween/ I hate you all for having better lives than me - Page 3 Empty Re: Since it's getting close to Halloween/ I hate you all for having better lives than me

Post by Werguild. Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:23 pm

Since it's getting close to Halloween/ I hate you all for having better lives than me - Page 3 13337810
    Skittles

Since it's getting close to Halloween/ I hate you all for having better lives than me - Page 3 Empty Re: Since it's getting close to Halloween/ I hate you all for having better lives than me

Post by Skittles Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:57 pm

so cute @_@
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:06 am

Danneh wrote:They had melon-flavored liquor at that bar I drank coffee at... I was really tempted to try some of it. Melon's my favorite flavor ever.
    I TRIED IT AND IT SUCKED ASS

I also recently found out that I'm probably the worst kind of drunk ever. And thus my thoughts on drinking as a pastime are solidified.

(my thoughts being that it's not something i want to do ever)
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Post by Werguild. Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:04 am

WHY DID YOU BUMP THIS.

YOU BROUGHT UP SO MANY HORRIBLE MEMORIES.

SHES HASN'T STOPPED GRINNING THIS ENTIRE TIME.

I HATE YOU.

On a side note-

I haven't seen my friends since then.

My brother quit being a salesman did nothing again and went back to school recently.

The lolis are still protected.

-and I continue to do absolutely nothing with my life and loving it.

I'm glad you at least tried alcohol though-
    Icky

Location : south of somewhere, north of nowhere, east of the end, west of the beginning

Post by Icky Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:47 pm

Danneh wrote:And thus my thoughts on drinking as a pastime are solidified.
    Sad I had similar feelings when I started gaining weight from teh alcohols... Those 5 pounds will die a terrible death at the gym.

eventually.
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:10 pm

Icky wrote:
    Danneh wrote:And thus my thoughts on drinking as a pastime are solidified.
    Sad I had similar feelings when I started gaining weight from teh alcohols... Those 5 pounds will die a terrible death at the gym.

eventually.
    lul

It was when I found myself completely ignoring my friends and just sitting there thinking to myself that I thought

"wow this shit sucks"

I'm a very quiet and passive drunk. I do NOT like being quiet and passive.

especially when i'm not in control of it
    Icky

Location : south of somewhere, north of nowhere, east of the end, west of the beginning

Post by Icky Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:52 pm

Danneh wrote:
    lul

It was when I found myself completely ignoring my friends and just sitting there thinking to myself that I thought

"wow this shit sucks"

Yeah...
    Though my behavior changes depending on the type of alcohol... I need to experiment moar.
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:55 pm

Icky wrote:
    Danneh wrote:
    lul

"wow this shit sucks"

Yeah...
    Though my behavior changes depending on the type of alcohol... I need to experiment moar.
    Well, I can tell you that vodka, whiskey, and moonshine all do the same exact thing to me.

Spoiler:

So I'm pretty sure I'm done with the whole lot of it. It's not for me.
    blizen
    blizen

Post by blizen Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:25 am

How did any of you get past that painful smell. I can't even imagine what it'll do to my insides if my nostrils are already on fire.
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:44 am

I held my breath.

Plus the drink I had didn't actually smell like alcohol.
    Icky

Post by Icky Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:46 pm

blizen wrote:How did any of you get past that painful smell. I can't even imagine what it'll do to my insides if my nostrils are already on fire.
    o.O what the hell are you drinking?
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Post by Werguild. Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:24 pm

The seven guests are making me uneasy.
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:57 am

Icky wrote:
    blizen wrote:How did any of you get past that painful smell. I can't even imagine what it'll do to my insides if my nostrils are already on fire.
    o.O what the hell are you drinking?
    probs a high proof vodka straight from the bottle or something

Not gonna lie, I gagged when I sniffed the stupid bottle.
    Kuba
    Kuba

Post by Kuba Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:30 pm

I cant believe this place still exists.
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Post by Werguild. Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:17 pm

It'll always exist.

Someway somehow you will be answered here-
    Kuba
    Kuba

Post by Kuba Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:57 pm

Seriously, fuckin 8 years later and you guys are all still here
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Post by Werguild. Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:58 am

just post something~!

ok fine-

uh.

he's been mulling this entire time on how to reply to that an-

see even you get stuck sometimes-

then stop letting me type if youre so 'smart'.

Lately I've been losing my ability to tell where exactly, I am at the moment-
    Well, more than I normally do I guess.

I-It's been a problem, especially when I get into a conversation with someone and just go off into a long rambling or check-out completely for a few seconds-

typing doesnt count since I still think it through but-

but hes sleepy and less of a pent-up manchild so he can say these things while letting me put in a word!

yeah this stops now-

HI GUYS~!
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:30 am

what is my life
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Post by Werguild. Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:46 am

Your life is your present self-

I for one want some coffee.
    So coffee is my life.

I am coffee-
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:56 am

Werguild. wrote:I am coffee-
    I must drink you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:50 am