The New Old Maplestory Forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't forget to read the IMPROVED rules!

4 posters

Woow, people really hate the new Beta Channels.

Lilly
    Lilly
    Admin

Woow, people really hate the new Beta Channels. Empty Woow, people really hate the new Beta Channels.

Post by Lilly Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:14 am

Wergie
    Wergie

Woow, people really hate the new Beta Channels. Empty Re: Woow, people really hate the new Beta Channels.

Post by Wergie Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:04 am

youtube sucks anyway- >.>
    dmkrodan
    dmkrodan

Woow, people really hate the new Beta Channels. Empty Re: Woow, people really hate the new Beta Channels.

Post by dmkrodan Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:44 pm

on a completely random note, Werg, i tried dicking with La Tale here while back, and i have to say that their coding sucks because when you lag, you cvant do shit.

or does the wHOLE game run that fucking slow? i would press a button and it would take like 5 seconds for itto register i did, and that is even IF it registered.

Know any solutions ? game seemed interesting, but im not going to break my keyboard trying to get around the lag issue.

So instead i been playing a different game. tis fun too.
    michelle
    michelle

Post by michelle Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:58 pm

I hate the beta channels too, but I don't honestly care if people label me as a "beta lover".

They're reposting this video too, so it's spreading around faster than the headbop virus.
    Wergie
    Wergie

Post by Wergie Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:50 pm

dmkrodan wrote:on a completely random note, Werg, i tried dicking with La Tale here while back, and i have to say that their coding sucks because when you lag, you cvant do shit.

or does the wHOLE game run that fucking slow? i would press a button and it would take like 5 seconds for itto register i did, and that is even IF it registered.

Know any solutions ? game seemed interesting, but im not going to break my keyboard trying to get around the lag issue.

So instead i been playing a different game. tis fun too.

-yeah its something that the game's developers have been trying to fix since it opened (8 months ago-).

But in your case,it might just be your computer/internet modem...thingy, as far as I know you actually live CLOSER to the server than I do, but I can still play relatively lag free. If you have any other questions you might wanna go to the game's help desk (yes,I'm telling you to go to technical support. but dont worry, they actually answer back within 24 hours, not like neckson... x.X)
    dmkrodan
    dmkrodan

Post by dmkrodan Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:25 am

nexon sucks bawls lol.

ill ahve to say the mos tsupportive and succesful help and moderation team of any game is probably the company Gpotato. you fuck your shit up on accident? call gpotato. they restore it in like 24 hours. that is if you are playing their games.

the mods even fucking tal kto you and tell you whats coming up 6 months in advance, and throw event parties in random maps, play in guilds an everythang.

they even post in the forums. and actually BAN PEOPLE THAT KS ROFL.

not to mention they are prompt.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:49 pm