The New Old Maplestory Forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't forget to read the IMPROVED rules!

+2
Danneh
Werguild.
6 posters

Since it's getting close to Halloween/ I hate you all for having better lives than me

Werguild.
    Werguild.

Since it's getting close to Halloween/ I hate you all for having better lives than me Empty Since it's getting close to Halloween/ I hate you all for having better lives than me

Post by Werguild. Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:23 pm

What are your plans?

I for one am planning to go to one of my uncles birthday parties. Though honestly it's just an excuse for 7 or so old men to get together and drink; which this year, includes me-

-and since I'm only bringing up the subject to waste time I could be using looking at Canabis, tell me why your life is bad so I can feel better about my grayed out existence.

-AND. If this just so happens to be the last post made in this forum EVER, and I check back here 10 years from now from a library in New York, that was stupid enough to let a homeless man use the computer and see that this was INDEED the last post:

Hahah. I win.
    Danneh
    Danneh

Since it's getting close to Halloween/ I hate you all for having better lives than me Empty Re: Since it's getting close to Halloween/ I hate you all for having better lives than me

Post by Danneh Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:35 am

My plans for Halloween? lol

Don't have any. The day after Halloween, though, ima fuqin goin to youmacon for the 3rd time

If you guys want, I can attempt to take pictures and shit.

My life is bad because no job no car still in school at 20 sick mom bitches and whores etc etc
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Since it's getting close to Halloween/ I hate you all for having better lives than me Empty Re: Since it's getting close to Halloween/ I hate you all for having better lives than me

Post by Werguild. Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:39 pm

Please, do so

Not bad enough, you can do worse- Revel in your life, for it is better than mine!
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:52 am

Pictures it is.

And don't worry. By most standards, my life is fucking amazing.~
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Post by Werguild. Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:01 pm

Tell me more, I want to pretend I'm living it.
    Icky

Location : south of somewhere, north of nowhere, east of the end, west of the beginning

Post by Icky Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:04 pm

._.
    my life is awesome.
    Possibly going to see Epica in concert on Thursday (depending on whether I get out of classes)
    Hanging out with fiance all weekend.
    Probably bar-hopping in costume for Halloween (Oct 27ish). I'm going as a sexy cop. because I'm creative. He's going as V from V for Vendetta.
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Post by Werguild. Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:07 pm

Ooo- so nice~

Since it's getting close to Halloween/ I hate you all for having better lives than me Image

Would it be too much trouble to ask for pictures of that party as well?
    Icky

Location : south of somewhere, north of nowhere, east of the end, west of the beginning

Post by Icky Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:57 pm

Sure. Pictures don't tend to be taken, but sure. Smile
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:19 pm

As for today? Played some DFO, rocked PvP. Unlocked all the weapons in Kid Icarus Uprising. Cuddlebuddy came over and wanted to take me out for smoothies, but when we found the mall was closed, we went and picked up my bro and we all went to an Italian restaurant and ate pizza. After filling up on actual pizza, we went to a cafe/bar, sat at the bar and drank coffee till it closed. Then cuddles were had.

Good day all around.
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Post by Werguild. Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:20 am

Awesome-

-and Danny, today I had to wake up to drop my friend of at his job, then spent the rest of it screaming at people through my monitor because they fail at teamwork. I love your day.

...It's sort of weird how my friend ended up becoming some sales rep. for a cutlery company after dropping out and doing nothing for two years just like me. He literally just went in there without a suit, let alone any sort of qualifications, and got hired. It's; strange seeing your little brother side-swipe you like that..
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:26 am

I would fucking hate that. It's in my opinion that generally you need to work for something in order to earn it, so...

i dunno, i'd find the nearest flat surface and bust my own face on it
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Post by Werguild. Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:50 pm

Oh well.. at least I can mooch some beer money offa 'em once his money starts coming in-
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:23 am

I guess that's a bonus, yeah.

They had melon-flavored liquor at that bar I drank coffee at... I was really tempted to try some of it. Melon's my favorite flavor ever.

>still 20
    >no money
    >lolno
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Post by Werguild. Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:25 pm

I always wanted to try flavored alcohol.

You might wanna go ahead and try some anyways to build up some tolerance. You never know when being able to hold your liquor would save you life.
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:42 pm

Um... When would I ever be in a situation where my life depends on my alcohol tolerance?

That I'd unwillingly be in, mind you. Someone spiking my drink or something?
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Post by Werguild. Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:11 pm

You should at least be able to tolerate the same level of alcohol as a social drinker, perhaps it's just one of my own little quips but there will always be some sort of recreational alcohol in important social gatherings; and it's wise to know before hand how much you can handle, and how you become while under the influence.

For me, I tend to become overly friendly, and can remain coherent with no more than 4 beers.
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:13 am

Still, it's my choice, isn't it? I'm not one to cave under peer pressure when it comes to substances.
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Post by Werguild. Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:01 am

Hey, more power power to you then
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:57 pm

fuq yea
    Icky

Post by Icky Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:08 pm

I tested my alcohol tolerance last Thursday night!

Friday morning was so bad. Sad
    blizen
    blizen

Post by blizen Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:40 pm

I'll be on bed rest because of wisdom teeth removal Tuesday Dx

Hopefully Chipotle will do another promotion next year; You just can't beat a $2 burrito just for showing up in costume! *is in love with their burritos*

Underage drinking would hurt my career too much. I also feel that if I start consuming now it'll slow my tiny body down dramatically > ~ >
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Post by Werguild. Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:53 pm

The one thing I like about my body is the fact that I never seem to get a hangover the next day no matter how much I drink, since I've had chronic headaches for a while now and learned to live with it~

Does getting your wisdom teeth removed hurt?
    -and hey, more power to you as well.
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:43 pm

Speaking of teeth, I have an infected tooth at this moment.

I'm trying to get it removed before it turns into an abscess. Dumbass dentist can't see me till Monday though.

it kills yo
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Post by Werguild. Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:06 pm

If what you mean is anything like what my google search led me to, my god that annoying pain that makes you just wanna rub your teeth profusely..!
    Icky

Post by Icky Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:38 pm

Pictures as requested.

Since it's getting close to Halloween/ I hate you all for having better lives than me 2012-10-27%2021.10.37
    Since it's getting close to Halloween/ I hate you all for having better lives than me 2012-10-27%2021.10.26
    Since it's getting close to Halloween/ I hate you all for having better lives than me 2012-10-27%2022.24.52
    Since it's getting close to Halloween/ I hate you all for having better lives than me 2012-10-27%2022.25.37

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:14 pm