The New Old Maplestory Forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't forget to read the IMPROVED rules!

+2
Danneh
Werguild.
6 posters

Since it's getting close to Halloween/ I hate you all for having better lives than me

Werguild.
    Werguild.

Since it's getting close to Halloween/ I hate you all for having better lives than me - Page 2 Empty Re: Since it's getting close to Halloween/ I hate you all for having better lives than me

Post by Werguild. Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:34 am

Since it's getting close to Halloween/ I hate you all for having better lives than me - Page 2 Tumblr_m2v7umRW0c1qcgypy
    Saved. Thank you!

You look great by the way!

I just came back from my party, had a few, reunited with some estranged relatives, and also learned my mom was a dancer for some tv show in her country- I even got this nice laptop out of it~
    Danneh
    Danneh

Since it's getting close to Halloween/ I hate you all for having better lives than me - Page 2 Empty Re: Since it's getting close to Halloween/ I hate you all for having better lives than me

Post by Danneh Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:04 am

Werguild~ wrote:Since it's getting close to Halloween/ I hate you all for having better lives than me - Page 2 Tumblr_m2v7umRW0c1qcgypy
    Since it's getting close to Halloween/ I hate you all for having better lives than me - Page 2 1291-whoa-what
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Post by Werguild. Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:28 pm

Since it's getting close to Halloween/ I hate you all for having better lives than me - Page 2 1351455962617
    Icky

Location : south of somewhere, north of nowhere, east of the end, west of the beginning

Post by Icky Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:11 pm

Werguild.
    Werguild.

Post by Werguild. Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:18 pm

Ohh niiice!
    blizen
    blizen

Post by blizen Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:46 am

Danneh wrote:
    Werguild~ wrote:Since it's getting close to Halloween/ I hate you all for having better lives than me - Page 2 Tumblr_m2v7umRW0c1qcgypy
    Since it's getting close to Halloween/ I hate you all for having better lives than me - Page 2 1291-whoa-what

Sam's going to fap, Dan's watching Epic Meal Time hungry.

Spoiler:
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Post by Werguild. Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:34 pm

No I am not nor have I. Take that back.
    blizen
    blizen

Post by blizen Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:51 am

Waited long enough, is it too late to take it back now?
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Post by Werguild. Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:07 pm

It's been so long that I've become a full-blown lolicon. Got outed by my friend while visiting another friend's house who just so happens to have a little sister, and now I get ripped on at every opportunity for liking the "little girls".

YES. ITS PRETTY FUCKING LATE TO TAKE THAT BACK NOW. THANK YOU FOR RUINING MY LIFE.
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:07 am

It's okay, Sam. We all have a little loli in us.

Remember Crasha?
    blizen
    blizen

Post by blizen Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:47 am

Dan literally has a loli inside of him which I find pretty neat.

Sam, I don't think you understand just how milky your life just became~
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Post by Werguild. Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:21 pm

I don't fuck cute things, I fuck sexy things.

Little girls are cute.

Plus she hardly ever shows up to me as a little girl anymore, shes all grown up!

Though she has shown up recently in to love-ru darkness just to spite me...

Dammit you KNOW I hate NTR! NO I WILL NOT SAY YOUR NAME! I REFUSE TO GIVE YOU THAT PLEASURE.
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:44 pm

I have no idea what's going on.
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Post by Werguild. Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:33 pm

...little girls are adorable. Especially in dresses.

That's all you need to get from that conversation.
    blizen
    blizen

Post by blizen Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:48 am

You don't HAVE to even get close to the sexy part of the loli, just enjoy the juice and stuff, don't consume the fruit yet.

Yami-chan, Mikan, or BOTH?

I'm about 25 chapters away from finishing regular TLR but I don't want it to end yet .-.
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Post by Werguild. Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:45 pm

No 'yet', there no 'yet'!

She doesn't even let me read it because she says that if she has no business following me everywhere I go, I have no business doing the same.
    blizen
    blizen

Post by blizen Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:46 am

There's always room for sexy time, most times the room isn't but a window smaller than your hand but a room is a room.

She's stopping you from reading Manga, what? Have you no spine!
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Post by Werguild. Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:01 pm

NO. THEY'RE MEANT TO BE CUDDLED AND SPOILED AND PROTECTED.

I lost my spine once I let her look at my memories and gain sentience through them. Now I get teased good by her in almost all my dreams now, shes like some sort of lustful, gender-bent Freddie Kruger now..!

Remember kids, never give your imaginary friends free range of your mind, or they will definitely grow into something out of your control...

-I love you regardless! Please don't be mad..
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:15 pm

>lustful, gender-bent Freddie Kruger

I don't think I've ever been more sexually curious in my entire life.
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Post by Werguild. Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:11 pm

It's not as great as you think. I mean, yeah if it were one of those lucid dreams where you could control things some what, then ok, it'd be awesome. But all of the time it's in my regular dreams, and when I wake up I'm all like, "What the fuck just happened." Then shes all "You know exactly what happened~", then runs off giggling. It's a very disturbing experience, especially when decides to be on 'top' in every..sense of the word...

Imma stop talking about this now, its getting dangerous.
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:15 am

Yup.
    blizen
    blizen

Post by blizen Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:14 pm

Hey, what's Mini Sam eating in that there picture?
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Post by Werguild. Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:32 pm

Since it's getting close to Halloween/ I hate you all for having better lives than me - Page 2 13527310

there you go
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:55 pm

oh my god
    blizen
    blizen

Post by blizen Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:09 pm

Can't tell if ornament or cannibal Shocked

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:50 pm