The New Old Maplestory Forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't forget to read the IMPROVED rules!

+9
Shocky
Werguild.
Icky
blizen
Skittles
Lilly
Whatshername
Danneh
Kazz
13 posters

Hey guys, since this forum is practically dead, you guys won't mind if I vent right? Oh well too late!

blizen
    blizen

Hey guys, since this forum is practically dead, you guys won't mind if I vent right? Oh well too late! - Page 32 Empty Re: Hey guys, since this forum is practically dead, you guys won't mind if I vent right? Oh well too late!

Post by blizen Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:27 pm

Sounds like a good wank, do write a short erotic story about your experience.

I didn't know we were still enjoying Futa xD
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Hey guys, since this forum is practically dead, you guys won't mind if I vent right? Oh well too late! - Page 32 Empty Re: Hey guys, since this forum is practically dead, you guys won't mind if I vent right? Oh well too late!

Post by Werguild. Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:12 pm

Ironically I never fap while reading them..

It usually ends up with me spacing out into the story and either raping, or getting raped by the subject in question. When I come too I'm blue-balled to hell and fire up a hentai-
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:06 pm

Werguild. wrote:Ironically I never fap while reading them..

It usually ends up with me spacing out into the story and either raping, or getting raped by the subject in question. When I come too I'm blue-balled to hell and fire up a hentai-
    sam has rape fetish, c/d?
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Post by Werguild. Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:04 am

But isn't that how a relationship with a trap gets initiated? With someone raping the other until they like it?
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:52 am

That's usually how it goes in hentai, yeah.
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Post by Werguild. Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:46 pm

I wasn't talking about hentai, but ok..

Man, all this talk is making me realize how desensitized I've become even though I haven't even had a conversation with the opposite sex in over 3 years.. Isn't technology amazing?
    blizen
    blizen

Post by blizen Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:18 pm

Nothing wrong with being blue balled a bit.....*fails at understanding how one wanks successfully still*

Wait, a trap is still a guy no?
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Post by Werguild. Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:53 pm

Well, it's more like guy with girlish mannerisms and a figure that's akin to a girl.
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:08 pm

*raises hand...?*
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Post by Werguild. Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:04 am

....how am I supposed to feel about that?
    blizen
    blizen

Post by blizen Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:49 pm

Dan, let's see that bod already~
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:20 pm

Well, I guess my figure might be a little girly, but I've got so much hair on my body it's kind of sickening.
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Post by Werguild. Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:24 am

Then you're just a wimp~
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:11 am

dood

if i got my body waxed

do you think id be beautiful???
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Post by Werguild. Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:35 pm

Philosophical cop-outs aside, let's just go ahead and say yes-
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:04 am

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Post by Werguild. Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:42 am

It took me a while to remember how the conversation lead to this, then I realized it was from a stupid comment I made while I was out of it. I do not know why I wrote it like this. But it's the best response I can come up with to still be the last poster-
    blizen
    blizen

Post by blizen Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:03 am

Hehe, cave women are da sexii?
    Kalrad
    Kalrad

Post by Kalrad Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:21 am

For a place that doesn't get much attention, there's a lot of attention here.
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Post by Werguild. Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:43 am

It's a combination of people's curiosity, and the fact that I just can't let go of my past that somehow manages to keep this place somewhat active.
    Kalrad
    Kalrad

Post by Kalrad Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:48 am

If there's ever a reason to cling to the past, good friendship is definitely it.
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:14 am

^

dis man

eh speak the truth and doesnt afraid of anything
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Post by Werguild. Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:02 am

Yeah. Friendship.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:51 am