The New Old Maplestory Forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't forget to read the IMPROVED rules!

+9
Shocky
Werguild.
Icky
blizen
Skittles
Lilly
Whatshername
Danneh
Kazz
13 posters

Hey guys, since this forum is practically dead, you guys won't mind if I vent right? Oh well too late!

Shocky
    Shocky

Hey guys, since this forum is practically dead, you guys won't mind if I vent right? Oh well too late! - Page 31 Empty Re: Hey guys, since this forum is practically dead, you guys won't mind if I vent right? Oh well too late!

Post by Shocky Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:37 pm

Hello, familiar face.
    blizen
    blizen

Hey guys, since this forum is practically dead, you guys won't mind if I vent right? Oh well too late! - Page 31 Empty Re: Hey guys, since this forum is practically dead, you guys won't mind if I vent right? Oh well too late!

Post by blizen Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:34 pm

He has no face though F6

*tugs are Shocky's nose* just like you will soon have no nose.
    blizen
    blizen

Post by blizen Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:32 pm

I know you kids aren't too busy with the world because I see you lurking!
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:59 pm

Well, school just started back up for me yesterday.

So technically I am busy, bro
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Post by Werguild. Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:26 pm

-and I'm too high up on my own meds to try and start any sort of discussion to begin with.

So hows that school thing working out for you Danny?
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:23 am

Werguild. wrote:-and I'm too high up on my own meds to try and start any sort of discussion to begin with.

So hows that school thing working out for you Danny?

A+s all the way across the SKYYYYYYY
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Post by Werguild. Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:51 am

That's great

So what're you gonna do with all those A's
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:25 am

Fuck if I know. I have no idea what to do or where to go after I get my diploma.

All I know is I'm aiming for some sort of scholarship.
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Post by Werguild. Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:35 pm

I see.

Well you can always wait around until December passes to decide on what to do for the rest of your life-
    blizen
    blizen

Post by blizen Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:34 pm

What's so special about December o- O
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Post by Werguild. Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:24 pm

The answer to a question.
    blizen
    blizen

Post by blizen Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:16 pm

>After trying to keep up with Wer's thought process
    Hey guys, since this forum is practically dead, you guys won't mind if I vent right? Oh well too late! - Page 31 Applejack%20derp
    Skittles

Post by Skittles Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:02 pm

Too much ponification XD
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Post by Werguild. Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:39 am

It's not very hard to understand actually.

We all have our own perspective of everything, thus each creating our own worlds in which we place ourselves in. I'm simply stating that this coming December is a deciding factor to my world, which would equate to the world itself.
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:06 am

This is the way the world ends,
    Not with a bang but a whimper.
    blizen
    blizen

Post by blizen Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:22 pm

Oh, Wer you don't honestly think the world is going to ruin in December do you?

Kevin what IS that in your pic now and where do I find it??
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Post by Werguild. Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:07 pm

It'd be interesting if it does, and if it doesn't then that's the answer we will receive. In the end there's no reason we wouldn't all cease to exist this very second.

I personally have no investment in the belief, but I accept it as a possibility-

If the world goes on as normal, it just means I get to live another 25 years
    blizen
    blizen

Post by blizen Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:01 pm

NO, you'll go on until your body physically fails!

But I have to admit, a zombie breakout would be interesting. The world has seen so many zombie situations in media and all so there shouldn't be no more than a 40% chance of human error in the survival department today.
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:16 pm

blizen wrote:NO, you'll go on until your body physically fails!

But I have to admit, a zombie breakout would be interesting. The world has seen so many zombie situations in media and all so there shouldn't be no more than a 40% chance of human error in the survival department today.

It'd be interesting, yeah. But it'd suck when the reality of the situation finally hits us.
    Skittles

Post by Skittles Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:06 pm

blizen wrote:
    what IS that in your pic now and where do I find it??

One's a trap~
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:02 am

Skittles wrote:
    blizen wrote:
    what IS that in your pic now and where do I find it??

One's a trap~
    Hey guys, since this forum is practically dead, you guys won't mind if I vent right? Oh well too late! - Page 31 Oh%20U
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Post by Werguild. Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:18 am

blizen wrote:NO, you'll go on until your body physically fails!

-and I'm SAYING my body will fail in around 25 years!

I'm gonna look at trap doujin's now...
    blizen
    blizen

Post by blizen Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:16 am

Werguild. wrote:

Genderbending or crossdressing?

Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:59 am

blizen wrote:
    Werguild. wrote:

Genderbending or crossdressing?

futa?
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Post by Werguild. Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:44 am

All of the above.

It was glorious.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:01 pm