The New Old Maplestory Forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't forget to read the IMPROVED rules!

+9
Shocky
Werguild.
Icky
blizen
Skittles
Lilly
Whatshername
Danneh
Kazz
13 posters

Hey guys, since this forum is practically dead, you guys won't mind if I vent right? Oh well too late!

Shocky
    Shocky

Hey guys, since this forum is practically dead, you guys won't mind if I vent right? Oh well too late! - Page 16 Empty Re: Hey guys, since this forum is practically dead, you guys won't mind if I vent right? Oh well too late!

Post by Shocky Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:51 am

I think it was a mind-rape technique. O_o
    Crashaaa
    Crashaaa

Hey guys, since this forum is practically dead, you guys won't mind if I vent right? Oh well too late! - Page 16 Empty Re: Hey guys, since this forum is practically dead, you guys won't mind if I vent right? Oh well too late!

Post by Crashaaa Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:51 am

*throws Sammy out of my room and slams my door, locking it and sliding down against the door, curling up in a tight ball and quivering*
    Shocky
    Shocky

Post by Shocky Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:53 am

-pokes Crash-
    You alright? o_o
    Thought he was your boyfriend.
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Post by Werguild. Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:54 am

...it always ends up like this

*heads to the living room while lighting a smoke*

I dont even smoke-

*tosses it*
    Crashaaa
    Crashaaa

Post by Crashaaa Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:54 am

*bites my knee and whines* He looked so... sinister... what happened to him...?
    Shocky
    Shocky

Post by Shocky Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:55 am

-stops poking-
    Ehh, whatever.

See ya later... Crash.
    -pecks you on the cheek-
    Crashaaa
    Crashaaa

Post by Crashaaa Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:57 am

*tackles Shocky and buries my face in her chest, whimpering* Don't go...
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Post by Werguild. Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:58 am

*frige. tea. grab.*

*puts it back. heads back to Crash's room*
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Post by Werguild. Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:59 am

*knocks*

H-hey...are you there..?
    Skittles

Post by Skittles Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:59 am

-drinks Beer-

Wait.
    How did I get this beer--...-thud-
    Crashaaa
    Crashaaa

Post by Crashaaa Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:00 am

*the door's locked and I'm still quietly whimpering into Shocky's chest, rattled from the scary sequence of events not long ago, seeming to forget that Shocky tried to rape me too in the midst of the fear*
    Shocky
    Shocky

Post by Shocky Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:01 am

Crashaaa wrote:*tackles Shocky and buries my face in her chest, whimpering* Don't go...

-blush-
    -pats your head-
    It's okay sweetie.
    I'm getting kinda sleepy. Let auntie Shocky get her sleep?
    Crashaaa
    Crashaaa

Post by Crashaaa Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:03 am

*looks up at Shocky, eyes glassy from tears* C...can I share...?
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Post by Werguild. Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:04 am

I'm..I'm sorry for acting that way..

There's no excuse for my behavior, but...I didn't want to hurt you..

I just...dammit..

I'm sorry-

*leans up against the door and slides down to the floor*

Why's everything looking so blurry..?
    Skittles

Post by Skittles Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:05 am

woohoo

par.......ty.
    -snore-
    Crashaaa
    Crashaaa

Post by Crashaaa Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:06 am

...*opens the door a crack and pats Sammy's shoulder, smiling a bit* I forgive you... *closes the door*

*turns back to Shocky, tilting my head, blushing somewhat submissively* Um... I can share your bed with you... right?
    Shocky
    Shocky

Post by Shocky Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:07 am

Aww...
    sorry hun, but I really have to go...
    night night

-teleports you next to Wer-
    Crashaaa
    Crashaaa

Post by Crashaaa Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:08 am

*blinks and pouts* Shocky... make up your mind... *sighs and goes back in my room, curling up on my bed after turning the lights out*
    Skittles

Post by Skittles Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:10 am

urgh...

It feels like summer...

Sorry guys. Gotta go?
    Also, Shocky really needs to get some sleep. She's kinda tired I guess.

And it's getting inactive. -shrug-

Catch 'ya later y'all.
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Post by Werguild. Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:11 am

*smiles*

Thank you~

O-oh...its gotten so late...guess it's time to leave this reality, it was...a....good...way to pass the...ti....me.... *blacks out*

Collective unconscience:
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:11 am

Night guys.

Crasha's in bed so yeah, and erryone is leaving, so I may as well leave too.
    blizen
    blizen

Post by blizen Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:42 am

The internet is full of writers, yup yup.
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Post by Werguild. Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:56 pm

Never again-
    blizen
    blizen

Post by blizen Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:14 pm

Ha, things escalated very well for you last night, maybe this time Dan will be in the place of Crash :n
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Post by Werguild. Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:18 pm

I doubt it'll work next time, Danny ambushed me last night and I forgot about the whole multiple personality thing...

So- Yeah-

I really thought it was one of the girls I might've forgotten.

*shame*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:42 pm