The New Old Maplestory Forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't forget to read the IMPROVED rules!

+9
Shocky
Werguild.
Icky
blizen
Skittles
Lilly
Whatshername
Danneh
Kazz
13 posters

Hey guys, since this forum is practically dead, you guys won't mind if I vent right? Oh well too late!

Kazz
    Kazz

Hey guys, since this forum is practically dead, you guys won't mind if I vent right? Oh well too late! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey guys, since this forum is practically dead, you guys won't mind if I vent right? Oh well too late!

Post by Kazz Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:55 pm

grr, but when i do get on, no one is on! D:
    im not gonna get a response till tomorrow.
    Skittles

Hey guys, since this forum is practically dead, you guys won't mind if I vent right? Oh well too late! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey guys, since this forum is practically dead, you guys won't mind if I vent right? Oh well too late!

Post by Skittles Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:54 pm

Kazz wrote:grr, but when i do get on, no one is on! D:
    im not gonna get a response till tomorrow.

-Response 1 hour later, totally not tomorrow or anything if you live in the Pacific time zone-
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Post by Werguild. Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:01 am

...fish.
    blizen
    blizen

Post by blizen Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:05 pm

^ YOU TOO!

Just treat it like an occasion thing, time zones seem to nyeh me because most of you are on when it's freakin 1 A.M. @-@ -too tired from cod and the days events for this sometimes-
    Whatshername
    Whatshername

Post by Whatshername Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:56 pm

This place has actually gotten significantly more active.. -shrug-
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:53 pm

fish alkgdfhjdhsfgjsf

My friend. If you are in the car with her. And you say fish.

Say goodbye to your life.
    blizen
    blizen

Post by blizen Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:49 pm

But we're only going to eat fresh fish????
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:56 pm

NO

SHE DOES THIS LEIK

SWERVY THINGIE

AND IT SENDS THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK SEAT FLYING INTO EACH OTHER

and then we died
    blizen
    blizen

Post by blizen Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:01 pm

What about the passenger seat? What happened to that dood?
    Skittles

Post by Skittles Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:01 pm

blizen wrote:But we're only going to eat fresh fish????

Pssh.
    Fresh fish is for noobs.

http://satwcomic.com/nordics-like-fish
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:05 pm

One word: yuck.
    Skittles

Post by Skittles Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:05 pm

one word:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOBS.
    blizen
    blizen

Post by blizen Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:24 pm

Yum, -is hungry-
    Skittles

Post by Skittles Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:25 pm

Eat some pussay?

O_o

That...that didn't come out right--
    blizen
    blizen

Post by blizen Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:28 pm

This isn't going to turn into a 'vaginal area smells like fish and since Tyler likes fish he should go eat smelly vagina but not like a cannibal because that's frowned upon on these forums' thread is it?
    Skittles

Post by Skittles Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:29 pm

I meant cat.

Or maybe a co--...

chicken. KFC anyone?
    blizen
    blizen

Post by blizen Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:31 pm

Mentos are you a member of the futanari clan?
    Skittles

Post by Skittles Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:33 pm

Futa--

hmm...I think it sounds familiar...

...no...?
    blizen
    blizen

Post by blizen Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:40 pm

Don't lie to me!
    Skittles

Post by Skittles Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:41 pm

Okay...

Why do you ask?

You have a fetish for that? O_o
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:09 pm

Ewwwwww futa.

Tyler you nasty D<
    blizen
    blizen

Post by blizen Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:11 pm

You know futa is not even half bad to me. Saw this one hentai about a futa but she was just a shy freshgirl in high school, they have feelings, yes.

So you admit you have a vagina with an enlarged clitoris, yes!?

Dan fucking monster sex is just completely in-human so don't even try to go there!
    Skittles

Post by Skittles Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:14 pm

O_o;;;

I think you're getting a little too excited about futas...
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:18 pm

And you're quick to bash me for the tentacle secks.

Jeez, I don't even like it that much anymore, I'm more into MC now. D<
    blizen
    blizen

Post by blizen Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:18 pm

No need to be ashamed, maybe Dan is one as well, secretly ;n

I'm not letting you live the tentacles down!

...the hell is "MC" anyway?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:56 am