The New Old Maplestory Forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't forget to read the IMPROVED rules!

+3
Wergie
Icky
chibiichigo
7 posters

Ah the memories. - my own story.

Danneh
    Danneh

Ah the memories. - my own story. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ah the memories. - my own story.

Post by Danneh Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:00 am

Or maybe we could just use our fuckups for the fun of it.

But then that would require me buying armor for Herrag again... *sigh*
    Whatshername
    Whatshername

Ah the memories. - my own story. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ah the memories. - my own story.

Post by Whatshername Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:42 pm

Touching story o:
    A reunion would be lovely! =D I haven't been on in such a while. Making a new character would be awfully fun, we could all make a new character and hop around on Maple Island... ^^
    I was never really part of the big exitement of togetherness since I started coming here a lot later then the rest of you o o
    It would be nice to be there<3
    Kazz
    Kazz

Post by Kazz Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:51 pm

-copy,pastes,edits-

Well...one day i was lurking on Neopets (was 10 at the time. DONT ASK!) and i found the same banner blizen found..."run away from home..etc" and once we got out of summer,(2 months later) i was like,"WTh why not try it?" went..took me a while to download and made my first character. Slayer3246 (or something like that..) and i got to lvl 30. I was all exicited when i had to do the 2nd job quest i was all like "YEAAA LETS DO THISSS! LERRROYYY JeNKINSS!" Then i noticed i had no pots....I continued a bit....got to lvl 35, and then eventually got bored...So at this time, i believe the new hair quest came out and i ended up making TONS of characters. I then made a Character named XxXKaZzXxX and i finally got the best hair cut there was...I was like, " YESHH!" i do believe it was midnight around the time so i coulnt rejoice. I then kept training and around lvl 25, i checked out the Forums.

I checked out the old bello forums and found my first friend (in a short topic?) Icky. (still <3 you icky! thanks for introducing me to the forums!) after a few posts, i made my first party and was freaking bad-ass. Everyone was happy, we where having fun, and well, the arty died once icky left. We turned emo and that was it. I went back into the game and since i wanted to create a mage, I deleted Slayer....a big regret. T^T. I made my mage, got it to lvl 25 and left it there. I kept training on Kazz. I LPQED most of the time...went to the fm and then met Kayla. <3. MMM yummy. I broke her relationship with donut and we hated each other for a while...I changed my hair to a red metro and soon lost intrest in training so i stopped at 51. (STILL THERE AND PROUD OF It!! D:<) I soon got married and the relationship with kayla got ruined and so we broke up. (STILL GOOD FRIENDS Very Happy). I then remeber making Nokimo,Nosak?,and many other dopplegangers of myself in the forums. Life went on...tried private servers***...and well now im here. Writing this. Yep. OH YEA! i remeber another relationship. It was with jenny...then i met mentos and LYNN. (yummy <3.) and then the bello forums got killed and yeuh. Now im here.

PRIVATE SERVERS.

I never really made ANY friends on private servers. Most of the people on there where jerks to me or...i really didnt intract wtih the community. I got over 80 rb's in sydneyMS and then the private server era for me died.

REUNION.

We must make one. For old times sakes Sad.
    Whatshername
    Whatshername

Post by Whatshername Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:21 pm

I made a ton of friends by use of Pservers o o Am i the only one?

Reunion, yes yes! We don't even have to keep playing, just one day! We shall organize a date for it! Maybe like, the first of August or something :O
    Kazz
    Kazz

Post by Kazz Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:26 pm

spam ppls profil3s and youtubes!!! REUNION TODAY AT NIGHT! D:< -goes off the spam the nexon forums-
    chibiichigo
    chibiichigo

Post by chibiichigo Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:26 pm

Well, im in for that. Im hankering to make a new character, all we need to do is set up what world to be in and then post our igns here. I have maple downloaded already and gotten on a few times on chibisuika
    chibiichigo
    chibiichigo

Post by chibiichigo Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:27 pm

oh i was planning on playing still...
    Kazz
    Kazz

Post by Kazz Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:27 pm

me too Very Happy. hmm...what server?
    Kazz
    Kazz

Post by Kazz Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:38 pm

actually, lets make it on july 28? the day cygnus knights get made....and make it on bello! D:<
    Whatshername
    Whatshername

Post by Whatshername Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:39 pm

Today?! And when would night be?

EDIT- Yeah, okay. 28th.
    Kazz
    Kazz

Post by Kazz Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:41 pm

667 posts Sad...aw.
    Whatshername
    Whatshername

Post by Whatshername Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:27 pm

Lul.

EDIT: 669TH. YES.
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:49 pm

So when is this happening?

I'll be on BeatCat in Bello.
    Whatshername
    Whatshername

Post by Whatshername Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:16 pm

Zee 28th, methinks?
    I'mma try posting it in the portal/news section.
    Unless regular forummers aren't able to do that?
    In that case I'll get Lilly to o.o
    Whatshername
    Whatshername

Post by Whatshername Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:27 pm

HOW 'BOUT SUNDAY INSTEAD.
    Lilly can't make it on a Tuesday for some reason o o

Hm. We needs a time. Which doesn't completely work out because some people live in Cali while others live on teh East coast.
    So maybe 7 o'clock for Cali-ans and 10 for Easternians
    O.o Or something
    Bellocan definetly
    Channellllllllll... Ten. Because ten is awesome.
    YAY PLANS.
    WHO HERE CAN MAKE IT
    chibiichigo
    chibiichigo

Post by chibiichigo Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:00 pm

MEH so this coming sunday? as in 2 days from now?
    Whatshername
    Whatshername

Post by Whatshername Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:04 pm

Yesyes.
    If any sort of Admin/Mod is reading this it would be nice to put it in the news section<3
    Unless anyone is busy that day.
    michelle
    michelle

Post by michelle Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:40 pm

Possibly.

I think I'll get on my extremely messed up pirate.
    Kazz
    Kazz

Post by Kazz Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:47 pm

i might be able to get on. Where will we meet up though FM? o3o.
    chibiichigo
    chibiichigo

Post by chibiichigo Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:22 pm

http://www.profil3.com/pic/15796#photo_top this seemed like an appropriate place to link to (chibiichigo2 ss)
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:06 pm

==

I tried going to Windraiders today.

I got owned by a pole.

It did 51806 damage to me. That's the exact number.

51K BY A ($#@&@#*$_@#&%(#@&(@#_&)(@$&@#)&$*&^@!)($&@!%(_)@*_#@&%_(@&$*&%@!#(&*^@#^@&#*%@#&$^&!)(@*(&%#@
    POLE?!!!?!?!?!
    Kazz
    Kazz

Post by Kazz Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:18 pm

danny...calm down. let me tell you something.

MEGAN FOX

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:59 pm