The New Old Maplestory Forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't forget to read the IMPROVED rules!

+3
Wergie
Icky
chibiichigo
7 posters

Ah the memories. - my own story.

chibiichigo
    chibiichigo

Ah the memories. - my own story. Empty Ah the memories. - my own story.

Post by chibiichigo Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:50 am

Read if you want, this is simpy my whole maple story life. What i remember atleast.

Welcome to maplestory:
    I was pretending to be sick, downloaded the game, started it up, made it to lith and found one girl who i struck up conversation with, her ign was Spirets, after making it to 3 way cross road we met a thief in training, lvl 11, IGN:Hokamaku. We were amazed by darksight in paticular and headed off to kerning. of course...we died on the way there. We responded and met in kerning, i was really confused by the music, so strange for ninjas, and on our way to train up to lvl 10, hoka stopped us and partied us. From there on me spirets and maku trained for 2 days. he broke up the party, and didnt see him for a while. i made it to lvl 15, spirets was lvl 12. I was so excited, halfway to the next job, and i had a few friends in just a few days! Then she logged off. I never saw her again after that. I bought her equipment which i saved up hoping for her return.
    Days after that i realized some guys at the kerning construction site were having trouble training.
    I went to the bello fourms and posted "Looking for party." (Note: this was old fourms man, this was before dave told everyone sarah was just a lie, this was when people did experiments on the game, when hacking was frowned upon and GMS actually were active.)
    thats when i met Ty.
    OH man that kicked ass. we were on everyday (His ign was tyrannoJ)
    we started searching for a guild, none would accept us, who wanted some noobs?
    One day Ty screamed at me on the buddy chat " I FOUND A GUILD! COME TO HENESYS!"

Pathogen. No idea what it meant then but sounded so badass. The one who added us was named Kat.
    After we talked for a while, i asked ty if he wanted to go train.
    He turned to me and said "Chib...Call me Jake"
    The guilds leader was named justin, he was a cool dude, 17 and a hermit, he gave us money support and tips. There were some funny people in that guild, there was this one couple that even cybered in the guild chat, way to ruin my innocence bastards.
    It was winter.
    I made it to the event in ellinia, the first maple christmas.
    I stayed there for hours, forgetting to train, all i cared about was the festivities. I loved watching people decorate the trees and listen to the music.
    Something struck me. I missed her.
    Spirets.
    I was able to whisper to hokamaku one day and asked if he had seen her.
    No result.
    I quit.
    I didnt tell jake or justin or kat.
    I just turned the game off.
    ____
    Wiz Kid: Somol
    one of my friends, dylan, wanted an account. so i made him a character, i asked what it should be named. Being the random hyper active 11 year old he was, he shouted out "SOOOOOMOOOOOOLE!"
    I typed it in. generated stats,
    Game start.
    This time around i met no one. I simply trained. I hit level 30 and journeyed to the dungeon as an i.l. I thought i was finally pro. I was able to massacre in there, even kill evil eyes. I was happy. And i was misserable. I missed them. Especially jake. One day i checked the fourms on an impulse. I had found him. I posted and then later in the week, he whispered me on a new character. We both were level 33, we were on top of the world and still in a guild, we talked all the time, Kat was still fun then. early in the mornings i would log on and talk to her.
    But then one day. She left. Most of pathogen did. I dont remember much at this point. its kinda blank. Me and jake still talked, but eventually somol lost life. I realized i had really fucked up with skills, no magic armor made me a liability in LPQ. Alisher would kill me in one hit.
    I quit again. Not telling jake. He was the only one i couldve.
    _____
    Fourm days
    3 years ago i logged into the bello fourms as usual and stumbled upon one lovely topic. At first i thought:WTF is going on!? then i watched and realized mayb the roleplaying would be fun. herrag and wer were going up a stairwell to rescue kitn or something, and they were almost there when i app-god fucking damnit, too late Razz i kept trying to insert myself in, but i was so slow that i said what i wanted to about 3 minutes to late. So i abandoned that and just watched. How fun. The next day, i logged in again and found a party going on. i had been in the forums for a while, silent yet there, for about 6 months prior. I had known some people, icky was one of the few who was actually in the fourms before i met you all. Anyways, things went as usual, kuba was being a role played drunken pervert, cutiig was killing everyone, and then i finally just left one comment: Hi. I believe Ducki was the first to actually talk to me, she seemed nice, cute (Whoa fuck 2 years my younger!? i did not know that forever xD ) and reminded me of the girl i first met when i started playing maple. I couldnt even recall the name, but i was overjoyed in this new group. over time i learned about you all. Steph, Sam, toby, Danny, Grace, graces oldest bf i think it started with a k, lilly, livy, cutiig. I was in a family. I was so happy. I turned the game back on.
    ___
    36-51, the long and lonely road.
    So i got back in the game, i talked to jake again. I pqed with archer and gracie and danny and everyone, it was so much fun, i loved dannys drama to death, his chase after gracie, steph and sams relationship, always so strange, archer being...himself. I asked jake where kat had gone. He remembered her, and she had become something that had always been there, a myspace whore. She was such a bitch to us then, we both removed her from our Bls. Alot of people started quitting, i went ahead and finished up to lvl 50. jake was so far ahead, he was lvl 60 something. I grinded like hell in monster carnival, i made it to 50. I LMPQed for a while, but then quit that. No one was left. I deleted the game. There was nothing else to do, everyone else was quitting, why not me?
    ___
    P servers and renewal, what the FUCK!?
    I almost missed this part. this really really fucking annoying part of maple.
    so i joined a p server, the one sam was involved in, Dark maple story, i made it to lvl 80, i had nx, i was so glad i made it far in the game. but something was missing. that was my friends.
    I went from p server to p server, stopping on one called katsuguichi ms. It had insane exp, i reborned 2 times a day sometimes. And then my keyboard was filled with skills, i made the final decision and became lvl 201. i had friends there. I dont remember their names but one day one of them asked me: "Why does this feel so different?"
    It was true. the p servers lacked something. I couldnt figure out what. So i quit again. For good i thought. Then i felt the urge. i started regular maple. I made an account in dementhos, and got to lvl 54. i grinded, it was a contest, in about 2 months i did what i couldnt in my past 3 years of maple. i realized that it WAS fun. There were people and friends and events, and i was rich, i made a billion by the time i was lvl 40. but it was too much, there was still something missing, and i realized what it was.

It was all of you.
    ___
    Looking back, maple gave me so many happy times, it was just wonderful for me to socialize and meet people. And now i still have these people in my life, i talk to archer danny and jake on aim alot, and its wonderful to talk to them. All of you are what id identify as my siblings.

Maple definently did stress me out. but it stayed true to what it promised, made me a new life, it pulled me out of depression, days before maple i was contemplating suicide and had marks on my wrist. But i had found something new and refreshing, and had made a story.
    chibiichigo
    chibiichigo

Ah the memories. - my own story. Empty Re: Ah the memories. - my own story.

Post by chibiichigo Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:51 am

THIS TOOK A SHITLOAD OF TIME SO READ IT NOW!
    chibiichigo
    chibiichigo

Post by chibiichigo Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:53 am

Also i realized i left out alot of the fourm life drama, mike, livy.....Drake (Who i did speak to after he got back from iraq. He noted how everyone had changed especially livy, remember all her new friends and how she stopped talking to us at all? He didnt like it so he quit.)
    Icky

Location : south of somewhere, north of nowhere, east of the end, west of the beginning

Post by Icky Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:11 am

^-^I'll speak for everyone since they are a rare sight on these forums. Well, I'm glad we were able to help. It's been great having you around too.
    Wergie
    Wergie

Post by Wergie Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:22 am

You bastard... T~T
    Kazz
    Kazz

Post by Kazz Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:04 pm

T~T
    chibiichigo
    chibiichigo

Post by chibiichigo Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:06 pm

Ah shuddap kazz, you werent a part of this Razz
    Kazz
    Kazz

Post by Kazz Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:09 pm

i know Sad. maplestory was a big part of my life :O. it sucks that this generation has died. I cant remember much except going out with kayla and something else...i just cant...
    chibiichigo
    chibiichigo

Post by chibiichigo Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:12 pm

Nah im just kidding, you came in as one of the lesser people in forum life. quite, i would still play if we all started a reunion one day......We should arrange that, nastalgia would fill the air, we would all meet on the island...haha, fuck im gonna have to continue this thing xD
    Kazz
    Kazz

Post by Kazz Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:15 pm

lol. REUNION OF THE FALLEN! D:<

no training though. That would kill it. If only we could somehow get everyone on....o3o.
    chibiichigo
    chibiichigo

Post by chibiichigo Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:08 pm

We could arrange it on here. and trainign wouldnt be bad, just no killing for 2000 hearts.
    Wergie
    Wergie

Post by Wergie Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:15 pm

I gave 'em that idea btw- :P
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:58 pm

chibiichigo wrote:We could arrange it on here. and trainign wouldnt be bad, just no killing for 2000 hearts.

ROFL

I literally lol'd. XD

I wonder if Grace still remembers me doing that. >>'

*goes to show her the topic*
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:59 pm

Btw, I already made a new character on Bello... just today.

The name's BeatCat. >>
    Wergie
    Wergie

Post by Wergie Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:28 pm

perv- >.>
    Kazz
    Kazz

Post by Kazz Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:12 pm

LOL. imma use my old ms character...XxXKaZzXxX xox. cant belive i used to think that x's in names used to be cool...anyways, just tell me when to get on. :O. when theres enough people of course.
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:36 pm

Wergie wrote:perv- >.>

wat
    Wergie
    Wergie

Post by Wergie Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:36 pm

Ill see you all...

Spoiler:
    Kazz
    Kazz

Post by Kazz Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:58 pm

*revives sam with private server (bishop) Kazz
    chibiichigo
    chibiichigo

Post by chibiichigo Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:21 pm

I think if we revive it...we need to all make new characters. After seeing dementhos, it has a similar ballance like bello did of people, looking at bello recently it was pretty dead. when i get back home on friday ill redownload
    chibiichigo
    chibiichigo

Post by chibiichigo Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:23 pm

BTW. if we do this jakes in on it, hes been craving some mmo
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:30 pm

I still call Bello.

I REALLY don't feel like making another chara.
    Wergie
    Wergie

Post by Wergie Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:30 pm

The only way I'm EVER re-downloading the game that screwed me over my graduation is if I'm horribly tortured, to the brink of WANTING death!!! >:O

...or if we do it when the new class comes out next tuesday- w/e comes 1st.

oh wait then i got that thing to do....hmm...
    Kazz
    Kazz

Post by Kazz Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:15 pm

hmm...should we all make new characters? o3o. i might go afk most of the time. Sad.
    chibiichigo
    chibiichigo

Post by chibiichigo Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:29 pm

i want new characters but thats just me-mainly cuz in bello i fucked up on somol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:41 pm