The New Old Maplestory Forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't forget to read the IMPROVED rules!

3 posters

I don't know why I keep coming back...

Wyatt
    Wyatt

I don't know why I keep coming back...  Empty I don't know why I keep coming back...

Post by Wyatt Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:25 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEiexyUqZLA

Hey everybody..

I seem to make a depressing "emo-themed" topic every few months, huh? I think it's just because it makes me feel better. Anyways, how is everyone doing? I really miss all of you. I can't stop thinking about all of you. This place is constantly on my mind. I keep telling myself nobody that I knew from my childhood will ever be found again..
    But there's always hope.. How are your guys' lives progressing? I'm doing good. Applied for a job at my Dollar General up town, hoping to get that worked out.
    We're all growing up so fast, and I miss all of you. Danny, blizen, Bella, Lily, what happened to you guys? Bella, Lily, you two just disappeared. I don't know how to contact you two, and I miss you both. You two were among my best internet friends for my first 3 years on the internet. (Since I was like 9 to 12...)
    You can't just disappear on me.. I seem overly attached, and obsessed, don't I? I just miss you all so much! I have new (actually real!) friends, and of course the people over at Hidden-Street, but that doesn't mask the pain I feel from missing all of you.. I'm turning 17 this year.. That would be 8 years after I met all of you.

I remember begging MystiKatt for money to make "VampireClan"... chibichigo? The memories are unreal.. We're all adults now, what happened? D:

Til next time, I hope..

~Wyatt
    Icky

Location : south of somewhere, north of nowhere, east of the end, west of the beginning

I don't know why I keep coming back...  Empty Re: I don't know why I keep coming back...

Post by Icky Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:39 am

Last edited by Icky on Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Wyatt
    Wyatt

I don't know why I keep coming back...  Empty Re: I don't know why I keep coming back...

Post by Wyatt Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:20 pm

I'm slowly moving on, yeah.. I just want to say my final "Goodbyes" to all of my old friends. Just up and disappearing is.. a terrible feeling.
    blizen
    blizen

Post by blizen Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:54 am

Ah, the good times will forever make me smile when I think back on them. Then others will walk by, notice the large smile on my face and wonder if I've gone over the deep end~

Also, I'm shocked you remember me when I have no memory of you..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 3:44 am