The New Old Maplestory Forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't forget to read the IMPROVED rules!

+7
Whatshername
chibiichigo
Skittles
Starrr
Lilly
Icky
SkylerOcon
11 posters

How's life?

Whatshername
    Whatshername

How's life? - Page 2 Empty Re: How's life?

Post by Whatshername Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:33 pm

xD Admin powers go!

But really, I doubt somehow your problems are at all stupid. It'll do nothing but good to share.
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:14 pm

I'm willing to help so long as you're willing to trust me.
    Lilly
    Lilly
    Admin

Post by Lilly Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:39 pm

Erm..Well.. After receiving various death threats, insults, and flames via email/youtube pm (Most of which were very personal and parts of them were actually quite true-), my parents go out and leave me alone with my grandma. Then for some reason she's sitting on the floor and she's like "I can't get up o__O" (In chinese of course, along with a lot of other stuff I didn't understand), so naturally I called my mom. So she told me where to find the medicine and everything, and then later she starts yelling at me for not calling the neighbors first. So I was thinking 'wtf?' as she kept talking, and of course, she found out there was a scratch on her car and started yelling about that. what the hellll how could I scratch her car if I'm in my room back in goooood ol' -insert town here- and she's in NEW YORK?! Well after a lot of arguing and head-desking, I thought it'd be nice to read some scary stories (Yeah I know I'm strange). So then there's an image that comes with one of them (The one I was freaking out about). I click on it and...Holy shit, I was soo freaked out, especially because I was basically home alone, it was dark outside, I didn't have any music playing and it was like creepy quiet. o_e So then when some of my other friends see the picture, they think it's funny and start making fun of me. "It wasn't scary at all, you're such a wuss!", "Wow. That's sad. You really think that's scary?", etc etc. (Yet, they were effing scared when they READ the stories, and I wasn't at all, but I didn't make fun of them -__-;;) Even it they were joking it was hurtful. ;_; And then, of course, I was afraid to go to sleep. Yeah. Whatever. So I stay up til 5 AM. No big deal, amirite? But then the next day, one of my friends sees the picture, and she's just as freaked out as I was, and everyone was comforting her and trying to get her mind off the picture. "Don't worry, it was pretty creepy!", etc etc. What the hell! ;_;... And for the last day or two I've been getting random emotional breakdowns. Just really weird. sdifjfg'dfg

sdkufhsg.sildhfd;gkmdlfgmdlfgdf. I told you it was pathetic. T_T

Last edited by Ducki. on Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    michelle
    michelle

Post by michelle Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:44 pm

death threats via email? o_o
    just wondering... why read scary stories?
    and we just announced to the world where we live. xD
    Lilly
    Lilly
    Admin

Post by Lilly Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:46 pm

..Yeah. Somehow a lot of people got my msn. o_O

Woops.
    michelle
    michelle

Post by michelle Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:49 pm

is it about your youtube videos? 'Cause I notice you said via Youtube...
    Whatshername
    Whatshername

Post by Whatshername Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:55 pm

Ducki. wrote:Erm..Well.. After receiving various death threats, insults, and flames via email/youtube pm (Most of which were very personal and parts of them were actually quite true-), my parents go out and leave me alone with my grandma. Then for some reason she's sitting on the floor and she's like "I can't get up o__O" (In chinese of course, along with a lot of other stuff I didn't understand), so naturally I called my mom. So she told me where to find the medicine and everything, and then later she starts yelling at me for not calling the neighbors first. So I was thinking 'wtf?' as she kept talking, and of course, she found out there was a scratch on her car and started yelling about that. what the hellll how could I scratch her car if I'm in my room back in goooood ol' Demarest and she's in NEW YORK?! Well after a lot of arguing and head-desking, I thought it'd be nice to read some scary stories (Yeah I know I'm strange). So then there's an image that comes with one of them (The one I was freaking out about). I click on it and...Holy shit, I was soo freaked out, especially because I was basically home alone, it was dark outside, I didn't have any music playing and it was like creepy quiet. o_e So then when some of my other friends see the picture, they think it's funny and start making fun of me. "It wasn't scary at all, you're such a wuss!", "Wow. That's sad. You really think that's scary?", etc etc. (Yet, they were effing scared when they READ the stories, and I wasn't at all, but I didn't make fun of them -__-;Wink Even it they were joking it was hurtful. ;_; And then, of course, I was afraid to go to sleep. Yeah. Whatever. So I stay up til 5 AM. No big deal, amirite? But then the next day, one of my friends sees the picture, and she's just as freaked out as I was, and everyone was comforting her and trying to get her mind off the picture. "Don't worry, it was pretty creepy!", etc etc. What the hell! ;_;... And for the last day or two I've been getting random emotional breakdowns. Just really weird. sdifjfg'dfg

sdkufhsg.sildhfd;gkmdlfgmdlfgdf. I told you it was pathetic. T_T

I don't find that pathetic at all. O__o

1. Death threats? Oh no! Who do I have to beat up? :O {Jk.}
    Was it silly chain letters or someone from some forum that has actually talked with you before?
    if the second one {I'm not even going to get into chain letters}
    There are several reasons for something like this. They don't even know where you live, that's the main thing. None of those are real. Some people are just scared that they'll look awfully dumb next to you and say mean things to prove 'dominance' {Freaking animals, they are}... Some do that because they're just as misunderstood as us at school and don't want to be made fun of, so they make fun of everyone else first... Anyway, the main thing is, ignore them. Don't even finish reading it if you think it's a death threat or someone teasing you. Just delete it or go read something else or something.

2. O.o Where to find the medicine? What the..? But, I'm pretty sure your mom was just yelling in anger into the phone when she found the scratch, not necessarily directed AT you.

3. Was the other friend, like, really young or something? People tend to baby kids when they're 10 or under... You said you had a friend or two who were like, 10, right? Really, I thought it was so unrealistic-looking I didn't get very scared but it was pretty creepy when I saw it a few more times.

That seriously wasn't very nice of them, to make fun of you like that. >/ Maybe another convo was going that got them sort of hyped up. People tend to go overboard with the joking when they're busy laughing about something else that was recent.

^^^^^ Shit I think I wrote too much. O_o
    But
    Do you feel a little better now that you've shared? o:
    michelle
    michelle

Post by michelle Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:57 pm

I'd have to agree.
    That wasn't pathetic... and your mom was probably just mad about the scratch.
    Lilly
    Lilly
    Admin

Post by Lilly Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:07 pm

@ Bella - She's the same age as me. -_-

And like I said. Creepy quiet, alone, dark, no music. ;_;
    Whatshername
    Whatshername

Post by Whatshername Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:17 pm

Ducki. wrote:@ Bella - She's the same age as me. -_-

And like I said. Creepy quiet, alone, dark, no music. ;_;

Oh. o,o
    Like I said... They were probably all riled up from something else at the time and the next day the hyperness went away enough for them to take something like that seriously.

Yeah, same here, actually, when I first saw it. No music, no light {Besides the hall and kitchen lights}, everyone'd gone to bed... Then again, I hadn't just read a bunch of scary stories, including one ABOUT the picture itself...

]: I'm sorry.
    But! You've mostly forgotten it? Very Happy
    It may not seem like it, but you probably have forgotten most of it.
    Usually when you see something scary and then imagine it later it isn't nearly as scary as the actual picture.
    I can only remember the backround, eyes and teeth of the picture exactly, but when I try putting it all together I end up getting a picture of a boxer that's panting without its tounge sticking out.
    xD
    Lilly
    Lilly
    Admin

Post by Lilly Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:24 pm

Bellaaa wrote:Usually when you see something scary and then imagine it later it isn't nearly as scary as the actual picture.
    I can only remember the backround, eyes and teeth of the picture exactly, but when I try putting it all together I end up getting a picture of a boxer that's panting without its tounge sticking out.
    xD

Oh no. I can remember it quite clearly. And all of it. o_O;; Only some of my better friends told me that it's the dog from "You kicked my dog" and we're just gonna keep on kicking it. 8D
    Whatshername
    Whatshername

Post by Whatshername Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:34 pm

Ducki. wrote:
    Bellaaa wrote:Usually when you see something scary and then imagine it later it isn't nearly as scary as the actual picture.
    xD

Oh no. I can remember it quite clearly. And all of it. o_O;; Only some of my better friends told me that it's the dog from "You kicked my dog" and we're just gonna keep on kicking it. 8D

xD
    Nice.
    Lilly
    Lilly
    Admin

Post by Lilly Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:37 pm

Bellaaa wrote:Do you feel a little better now that you've shared? o:

And.. Actually, no. o_e If not even somewhat worse.
    Whatshername
    Whatshername

Post by Whatshername Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:40 pm

Ducki. wrote:
    Bellaaa wrote:Do you feel a little better now that you've shared? o:

And.. Actually, no. o_e If not even somewhat worse.

D:

Sorry.
    michelle
    michelle

Post by michelle Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:12 pm

-gives Lilly a lollipop-

It's watermelon :]
    Lilly
    Lilly
    Admin

Post by Lilly Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:19 pm

o,o

tyty
    SkylerOcon
    SkylerOcon

Post by SkylerOcon Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:59 am

I would report the death threats to the police. They can find out the person's IP and get them in some serious trouble.
    Lilly
    Lilly
    Admin

Post by Lilly Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:19 am

*Shakes head* I doubt they meant anything, they were full of bad grammar and swears and all that.
    chibiichigo
    chibiichigo

Post by chibiichigo Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:47 am

Haha...ha....hahaha....ha...
    http://www.profil3.com/blog/36887/0/Right_and_Miserable.html
    HAHAHAHA...
    michelle
    michelle

Post by michelle Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:28 pm

Kayyy so much for on topic...
    chibiichigo
    chibiichigo

Post by chibiichigo Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:54 pm

mine was on topic...
    Whatshername
    Whatshername

Post by Whatshername Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:31 pm

chibiichigo2 wrote:Haha...ha....hahaha....ha...
    http://www.profil3.com/blog/36887/0/Right_and_Miserable.html
    HAHAHAHA...

D:
    I'm terribly sorry...
    cocohuang
    cocohuang

Post by cocohuang Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:37 am

Well, my life is so good, sometime I think if one person can keep living simply, everything you see is happy
    blizen
    blizen

Post by blizen Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:41 am

^ Ikr, giving people a boost when they need it is a great feeling. Selfless acts -high fives-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 1:23 am