The New Old Maplestory Forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't forget to read the IMPROVED rules!

3 posters

randomosity about alien life forms

Poll

do you believe aliens exist.

[ 1 ]
    randomosity about alien life forms Vote_lcap100%randomosity about alien life forms Vote_rcap1 [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    randomosity about alien life forms Vote_lcap0%randomosity about alien life forms Vote_rcap1 [0%] 

Total Votes: 1
    nyroc529
    nyroc529

randomosity about alien life forms Empty randomosity about alien life forms

Post by nyroc529 Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:44 am

i personally do believe that they're are other sentinent life forms in the unicverse not to mention the fact that their are probably more than just one universe thus making multiverse's if you have any debates about this or just wish to talk about space and alien life forms feel free to post alien
    nyroc529
    nyroc529

randomosity about alien life forms Empty Re: randomosity about alien life forms

Post by nyroc529 Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:47 am

my bad i did not mean for the poll to be like that i will make a new topic if you want me too.
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:51 am

randomosity about alien life forms 656330-star_ocean_3_jp_ps2_front

^ Encompasses all of my theories on aliens, multiverses, extra-dimensional space, etc etc
    nyroc529
    nyroc529

Post by nyroc529 Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:14 am

for some reason it wont let me see the picture above or copy and past it so i can see it whats wrong?
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Post by Werguild. Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:53 am

You'd have to be one boring person to not believe in all these things. I mean, why not entertain yourself with those ideas, instead of pushing them away because you're self conscious of what other people think? Don't limit yourself with the reality of things. Don't weaken yourself by what other people say. Do what you what you want- how you want. It's your world after all. Once you pass on, that world will stop existing, in a quite literal sense too. But there will be plenty of other worlds, lives, and realities to keep you entertained.

I should know, I've done it several times now.

Say 'Hi' to the old man for me when you get to the room.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:22 pm