The New Old Maplestory Forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't forget to read the IMPROVED rules!

5 posters

This is officially the most erotic thing I have ever seen in my life.

Danneh
    Danneh

This is officially the most erotic thing I have ever seen in my life. Empty This is officially the most erotic thing I have ever seen in my life.

Post by Danneh Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:21 pm

Spoiler:

It is so fucking hot that even Steph won't mod me for it.

Last edited by Icky on Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Inappropriate content. Placed in spoiler. You have been warned.)
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

This is officially the most erotic thing I have ever seen in my life. Empty Re: This is officially the most erotic thing I have ever seen in my life.

Post by Werguild. Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:18 pm

This is officially the most erotic thing I have ever seen in my life. 1333782831556s
    blizen
    blizen

This is officially the most erotic thing I have ever seen in my life. Empty Re: This is officially the most erotic thing I have ever seen in my life.

Post by blizen Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:31 pm

I can't seem to open this??
    Kazz
    Kazz

Post by Kazz Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:05 am

Lol at the 50 shades of grey thing o.O
    Skittles

Post by Skittles Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:28 am

Steph has accepted your challenge.
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Post by Werguild. Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:03 pm

Oh my. You have been warned..~
    Kazz
    Kazz

Post by Kazz Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:11 am

I wonder if Danny is going to try to challenge back...
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Post by Werguild. Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:51 pm

A slowly escalating battle that'll get lewder and lewder.

Dan wins if he gets Icky to make a comment in an actual post, Icky wins if he can't push the envelope any further.

Time span is two weeks. Begin.
    Kazz
    Kazz

Post by Kazz Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:31 pm

So icky cant talk to us? ):
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Post by Werguild. Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:55 pm

She's been modding the forums. But as far as I can tell, she hasn't been conversing with anyone lately. It'd be no different, and she can still talk through edits of others posts during the game.
    blizen
    blizen

Post by blizen Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:30 am

She only comes to make things "child appropriate"
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:28 pm

Oh shit she did mod me.
    Spoiler:
    my bad steph im sorry D8

I find it funny how my internet gets knocked out immediately after I throw that up there. It's like I was so wrong that the internet itself decided to damn me.
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Post by Werguild. Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:09 pm

What will you attack with now?
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:17 pm

Uh.

This is officially the most erotic thing I have ever seen in my life. Normal_b3e289c316c02582e8148f1e996cc242

That.
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Post by Werguild. Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:04 am

Though I applaud your newfound interest in things Type-moon, I was refering to this.
    Werguild. wrote:A slowly escalating battle that'll get lewder and lewder.

Dan wins if he gets Icky to make a comment in an actual post, Icky wins if he can't push the envelope any further.

Time span is two weeks. Begin.

Spoiler:
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:26 am

I applaud my interest in things Lancer.

>lancer = favorite servant

And that is what I'm going to attack with. Since I've determined the effect of Steph posting, it doesn't matter what the cause is.

She'll post. Just watch.
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Post by Werguild. Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:07 am

He's my favorite too:
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:03 am

So I didn't understand any of that.

But it was funny as hell.
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Post by Werguild. Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:54 am

I couldn't find any subs because it's lolyoutube-
    Kazz
    Kazz

Post by Kazz Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:43 am

Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:29 pm

It's k. I started watching Carnival Phantasm after I looked at a few more clips of it.

The night was filled with my gleeful giggling.
    blizen
    blizen

Post by blizen Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:41 pm

Since we are all changing avatars and stuff

I was having THE hardest time picking a Pony, you guys just can't understand Dx
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:03 pm

This is officially the most erotic thing I have ever seen in my life. Lego-sad-face
    blizen
    blizen

Post by blizen Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:09 pm

This is officially the most erotic thing I have ever seen in my life. Mlfw1562_medium
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:17 pm

This is officially the most erotic thing I have ever seen in my life. 363z33

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:57 pm