The New Old Maplestory Forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't forget to read the IMPROVED rules!

2 posters

Ten years later, here I am again.

Wyatt
    Wyatt

Ten years later, here I am again. Empty Ten years later, here I am again.

Post by Wyatt Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:54 pm

Hey all.

It's been ten years since last I visited here. That's... definitely something.

If none of you recognize or remember me, I used to go by the name "AxMage" on the original Bellocan forums. There was a tizzy of drama surrounding me, so I left very begrudgingly.

I was looking through my old email account and found some emails from this place & a few people who visited here. I managed to recover this account and decided to post as a sort of SOS in case anyone else ever lurks here again.

Add me on Discord, please! Wyatt#8051

Even if/when they switch to handles, this will still wrok to add me. I wouldl ove to reocnnect with you guys and bring back some of my childhood into my adult life.
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Ten years later, here I am again. Empty Re: Ten years later, here I am again.

Post by Werguild. Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:53 pm

It's fine. We all tend to find this place again after a while- Begrudgingly- Five months is a long while to answer questions, but there is a discord somewhere.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:11 am