The New Old Maplestory Forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't forget to read the IMPROVED rules!

3 posters

This is actually pretty hilarious...

Kazz
    Kazz

This is actually pretty hilarious... Empty This is actually pretty hilarious...

Post by Kazz Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:24 am

Looking back at messages, this place was filled with hornyness. We were all desperate teenagers hahaha xD
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

This is actually pretty hilarious... Empty Re: This is actually pretty hilarious...

Post by Werguild. Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:05 am

-mmm yes. It's rather embarrassing.

But who's past wouldn't be filled with "Jesus Christ why did I do those things...!".
    Kazz
    Kazz

This is actually pretty hilarious... Empty Re: This is actually pretty hilarious...

Post by Kazz Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:17 pm

its not embarrassing. To me, at least, it's more like the whole "dawh look at us, we were so immature huehuehue" :p
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Post by Werguild. Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:42 pm

Guess it's just my shame speaking-

*leans in behind you*

I'm getting closer
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:03 am

I can't stop fucking giggling. Probably has something to do with the fact that it's 6 AM, I've been up all night with a toothache, and I'm high as hell off of this illegitimate pain pill that I took that I got from an elderly black man which is, in fact, meant to be for back pain.

But why does the fact that werguild getting so very close to kazz with his sig being "isn't it sad my love" make me laugh

so fuckin hard
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Post by Werguild. Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:47 am

-I hate it when I get spat out days ahead once I go in...

I've been making especially homosexual remarks as of late. It's...jarring. To say the least. Does this mean I'm gay? I do have homoerotic dreams about my friend from time to time, sometimes I even choose to fantasize about them. Whether or not this is true feels like a moot point as the one constant in my life continuously pierces through any hesitation from shame in acting so:

I can't give a flying fuck about it-

What can that mean? What DOES that mean? Does that make me asexual? -or perhaps during my experiments I've deemed any sort of sexual preference as 'useless'?

Strange

Strange

Strange

Strange indeed indeed~

can you stop typing idly already? its 3am for god sakes go to sleep...

fine fine my love let me just end it with-
    HURRY UP

This much is certain: I'm sure if I like you I will most probably want to fuck you-

no- NOW-

-and off I go...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:31 pm