The New Old Maplestory Forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't forget to read the IMPROVED rules!

3 posters

The ramblings of a not so drunken fool trying hard to be a drunken fool

Werguild.
    Werguild.

The ramblings of a not so drunken fool trying hard to be a drunken fool Empty The ramblings of a not so drunken fool trying hard to be a drunken fool

Post by Werguild. Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:02 pm

Theres no point in life
    theres nothing waiting for you at the end of it [meaning once you reach old age, NOT DEATH]
    You're life is NOW, not later.
    So do something interesting NOW, DONT plan on doing something interesting later.

Here's a good idea to have an interestring life. Rob a bank.
    Just go in with a some sort of object, it doesnt need to be a gun
    once the ball gets going, surrender to the police
    you now have to go to jail
    see, yoir life just got interesting
    ofcourse, u will get raped, but hey, why not just explore you sexual limitations.
    rinse, repeat, HEY! your life is now filled with gigs and notoriety.

2 beers down.

for those you dont want to do it like that, you can always just go
    go out, pick a direction, and walk until u pass out of exhaustion
    either someone will help or you will wake up in the same place
    rinse repeat until someone help you or until you hit an ocean
    you will see new people, and you will also cause much worries to family and friends, so thisll make everyones lives interesting!

though these are extreme, you can just do little things to make your stay here worth while

-get involved in family matters
    -sudden act crazy to cause worry
    -sexually assault your 4 year old 2nd cousin
    -decide EVERYTHING on a coin flip
    -stab yourself and call an amberlance
    -pass out on champagne

the last one i wanna do sometime soon-

anyways, live your life to the fullest, even if its done cuddling your daughter and her split alter ehgo and then getting beat down by her because she wants you to die so she can be born using you next lifetime

its strange, maybe i shouldve kept trying to get fit so i can meet someone and and brought her into to this world as my daughter... whyd i get scared..

3 BEERS DOWN

ususally id still be here by the 4th one, but now im all coocoo and saying all this things that ill probably not even remember to post once its done

i went to school once, long ago. matter of fact, it wasnt very memorable, not very memorable at all. I nnever did anything there... ive never went to any sort of dance, or prom, or any sort of event during my school days. or maybe i did i just dont remember it...but then thats elementary school, doesnt matter.... YOUNG ONES! SPEND YOUR HIGHSCHOOL AND COLLEGE DAYS LIVING YOUR LIFE!

talk to people!
    flirt!
    grope!
    fighht someone until security comes!

do ANYTHING so you can remember that time!

all i remember now is bits and pieces of my past life with mio and frederika, my happiest memories...

BUT THERE WAS ONLY TWO PEOPLE IN MYHEART IN THIS WORLLD...

i loved them... but i either neveer clearly said it...or i destroyed it just because i didnt care at the time...

all i have of this world now is those happy memories of those two..

ill find them somehow... fate wouldve brought us together at some point if it didnt hate me... fate...

FATE!!!

How... was i ever able to interact with all of you back then...I feel so lost...

The best sleep. is the sleep you have after being dragged down tired, after working hard!

The nest best sleep, is the one after drinking for a little, not enough to black, but to be WAYYY out there, and to just let you ming float on that alchohol...

Live yuor life the way you want. theres no such thing as a dead end job, if u say your in once, then that means you want to be a person of suffering.

NEVER COMMIT SUICIDE. THERES NO POINT IN SUICIDE. WHY KILL YOURSELF NOW IF YOU WIL DIE ANYWAYS LATER. JUST USE THAT UNWANTED LIFE FOR SOMETHING INTERESTING. LIKE BECOMING A DE CORATED SOLDIER FOR KILLING THE MOST PEOPLE SINCE U GO IN NOT CARING BOUT YER LIFE.

4TH AND LAST BEER DOWN.

well, its been fun, i said some things. and i will probably reread this in dishust, BUT! its all 100% sinere. except im still sort of here..

I do still love you, even if we never met, as a testement to me former se4lf.

heh.. even now im still a conceited faggot...sorry....

Live intersting lives.. and come here to tell me about it. Because you all are my only friends, and I'm happy that you still remember me...

REMEMBER SAMUEL ESPINOZA. THIS MAN LIVED IN THIS WORLD AND DID PERVERTED THINGS. GOOD NIGHT! [taking the 2nd sleep]
    Danneh
    Danneh

The ramblings of a not so drunken fool trying hard to be a drunken fool Empty Re: The ramblings of a not so drunken fool trying hard to be a drunken fool

Post by Danneh Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:32 pm

jesus fuck
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

The ramblings of a not so drunken fool trying hard to be a drunken fool Empty Re: The ramblings of a not so drunken fool trying hard to be a drunken fool

Post by Werguild. Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:54 pm

hohoooo...

He's right I am reading this in disgust...
    blizen
    blizen

Post by blizen Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:39 pm

Wall of text, Wer, why?
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:03 pm

blizen wrote:Wall of text, Wer, why?
    Oh no, trust me, Ty. This is WORTH FUCKING READING.

As a matter of fact ima save it to a text file before he bl33ts it.
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Post by Werguild. Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:00 am

You're gonna save it?

It's going to be used by another person for their pleasures..?

Nyoooo~ Don't do thaaaaat~~
    blizen
    blizen

Post by blizen Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:14 pm

Wer, I'm sure if you published an entry or two of your thoughts somewhere they'd be a hit, eventually(humans are slow to discover talent)
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Post by Werguild. Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:42 pm

O-Oh my, thank you~
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:07 pm

I'd buy it.
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Post by Werguild. Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:05 am

Then it's settled, I'll become a traveling writer once both my parents die-
    blizen
    blizen

Post by blizen Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:51 pm

No no, dood the adventure has to be spontaneous an- WHAT!? Why after both parents die???? Stop interrupting my thoughts with your interesting yet morbid ones!
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:22 pm

You know, Sam, we might cross paths if that's the one you're gonna take.

I've always wanted to drift around the country, and writing seems to be my sharpest talent by far, so I'm probably going to do something similar.
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Post by Werguild. Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:19 am

Well since I've pretty much undermined all their hopes and dreams for me, I told them that I'd stay with them until the day they die, I will witness their death with my own eyes. I owe them that much-

-and Dan, knowing that now I'll probably keep an eye on your name and face out there.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:38 pm