The New Old Maplestory Forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't forget to read the IMPROVED rules!

+2
TheSalmonOfJustice
Wyatt
6 posters

Just dropping by.

Wyatt
    Wyatt

Just dropping by. Empty Just dropping by.

Post by Wyatt Sat May 12, 2012 2:05 am

How long has it been? I've lost track of time. It's HAD to of been 6 months, EASY.
    I miss you all. (With the exception of you, yes, you.)

I feel like this place, the old times, it's a chapter in my life that I need to close. I can't forget the name of this place, or how to get here. I can't forget you guys.
    I probably "shouldn't", but I feel like I need to. To move on, y'know? I don't expect a reply in this her' thread, either. I almost feel like a creep coming on here. I feel old. I feel like you guys haven't aged since 6-7 years ago. There's so many memories I've got. Some that are off the wall random, and some that will be with me for a long time.

Hey, Danneh. Remember, like 6 years ago, you explained to me what a "G-Spot" was, and I argued with you? Yeah, I mean THAT random, dudes.
    Some of the stupidest things, and yet I remember them. Razz

I suppose it's time for an "update" on my life.

We've moved, well, like 4 years ago, and are still living on this farm. I've more recently gotten myself a $2,500 Quad Bike. What a fun ride it is. Razz
    Got my pretty sweet Computer build done, the Computer I've wanted for 7 years or so. o.o...cost around $750 without the monitor.
    By now, I betcha you're all thinking 'You and or your family is loaded." and to that, I respond with a "No."
    It was just, "My time" I guess. We've got nice things, but over time, we've earned everything we've got.
    Moving on though...

Some time earlier this year, I'd managed, after 7 years of MapleStory, to get 4th job. I've got a 133 Demon Slayer now.
    I don't even really play anymore..o.o

So much has changed on the internet since we were all reckless teens 7 years ago. Albeit I was like 9. There was no worrying of "CISPA" or whatever they call it nowadays.
    Torrenting something? Who WASN'T torrenting back then? Nowadays, a lot of people are scared to. Razz
    Anyways, what are all of you up to? Lately, I've been watching The boondocks, from S1-3, I watched Elfen Lied ,and I'm rewatching Dragonball Z. mainly for nostalgia.
    Oh, and I forgot to mention.

I'm a hardcore brony, guys.

Yeah, I betcha half of you didn't see that coming, and some of you don't care ,and the others expected it, what with the "bronies" being so famous now.
    Yep, I'm a hardcore fan of the show. Not sure how many, if any of you, even care about it, though. I'd love to find out some of you are though, that'd be awesome.

I suppose this is a good time to bring then thread to an end. I REALLY, more than anything, want to close this chapter of my life. I just don't think that will be possible. I want to give my own "Goodbyes" to each and every one of you, but I just can't, not yet. Some of you, I still need to patch things up with. Even if this "is" the "internet" I still need to. Or it's going to eat away at me forever.

Peace.
    TheSalmonOfJustice
    TheSalmonOfJustice

Just dropping by. Empty Re: Just dropping by.

Post by TheSalmonOfJustice Sat May 12, 2012 10:52 am

Everybody's a brony nowadays, aren't they?
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Post by Werguild. Sat May 12, 2012 11:16 pm

Though we might forget and run into each other as strangers, never forget the experiences shared with everyone here.

Good luck in life, may we meet again.
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Sun May 13, 2012 2:21 pm

why the hell did i ever explain to you what a g-spot is

Man I was a fucked up kid.
    TheSalmonOfJustice
    TheSalmonOfJustice

Post by TheSalmonOfJustice Sun May 13, 2012 8:52 pm

LOL. Ah, sexual exploration on the internet~
    blizen
    blizen

Post by blizen Sun May 20, 2012 6:08 pm

Welcome to the herd~

Alsothatmassivewalloftextisjustabigfatturnofftotheeye...
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Sun May 20, 2012 9:36 pm

Something along the lines of...

TEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXT
    TEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXTTEXT

amirite
    blizen
    blizen

Post by blizen Mon May 21, 2012 2:53 pm

I need....A box of pockii
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Tue May 22, 2012 5:40 pm

blizen wrote:I need....A box of pockii

hnnnng its not spelled like that

Pocky's alright.
    blizen
    blizen

Post by blizen Fri May 25, 2012 7:37 am

Why thank you, the spelling definitely effects the taste.
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Sat May 26, 2012 12:52 am

It affects my urge to jam those cookie sticks into your eyes, that it does.
    blizen
    blizen

Post by blizen Sat May 26, 2012 6:21 am

Aren't they chocolate covered BISCUIT sticks?
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Sat May 26, 2012 11:53 am

I prefer the sweet milk ones myself.
    blizen
    blizen

Post by blizen Sat May 26, 2012 8:59 pm

Out of the three available flavors, those look unappetizing o ~ e
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Sat May 26, 2012 9:31 pm

Have you ever sipped the milk left over in a bowl of Frosted Flakes or any frosted cereal?

That's what they taste like.
    blizen
    blizen

Post by blizen Sun May 27, 2012 6:51 am

I don't drink the milk after eating cereal anymore. Back at BMT if you EVER git cereal, you'd virtually have no time to drink that and the required water/gateraid for every meal. I'll remind myself tomorrow since Im in a Burger King for breakfast mood right now~
    Skittles

Post by Skittles Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:33 am

4 bronies here then? :3
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:33 am

Um, who's the 4th brony?
    blizen
    blizen

Post by blizen Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:23 am

What Manga is this referring to now Kev?

Is Dan the 4th Brony?

Also, Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt is now English dubbed and published by Funimation o - o
    Skittles

Post by Skittles Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:37 pm

A cute one-shot. The avatar's a cross-dressing male though...

Me, you, the guy who made this thread, one of the mods, because I'll be damned if I have to call someone a "pegasister".
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:25 pm

pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
    blizen
    blizen

Post by blizen Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:13 pm

Though it's a longer name, they deserve the title as well no?
    Skittles

Post by Skittles Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:01 pm

I just think it sounds stupid.

But to each their own.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:08 am