The New Old Maplestory Forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't forget to read the IMPROVED rules!

5 posters

This is a thread for ponies. Music and what not.

Danneh
    Danneh

This is a thread for ponies. Music and what not. Empty This is a thread for ponies. Music and what not.

Post by Danneh Sat May 05, 2012 4:43 pm

Because honestly, why not.

Some of it's kinda kickass.
    blizen
    blizen

This is a thread for ponies. Music and what not. Empty Re: This is a thread for ponies. Music and what not.

Post by blizen Fri May 18, 2012 4:31 pm

Have you looked into the music being used for Fighting is Magic?
    Danneh
    Danneh

This is a thread for ponies. Music and what not. Empty Re: This is a thread for ponies. Music and what not.

Post by Danneh Sat May 19, 2012 1:01 am

Can't say I have.

Listened to the Rarity one you posted over in the VG tunes thread though.
    blizen
    blizen

Post by blizen Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:16 pm

Resurrection~
    I hear this some kind of "Glitch-Step" @-e
    Eitherway it's pretty creative mashing most of Pinkie's songs this way.

BUT WAIT! I've added the VIP which adds a a few more songs to the mix so you don't have to go looking for it :3

Personally I have to play both of them back-to-back just because.
    I also HAD to make 2:45 - 3:05 as my ringtone.
    blizen
    blizen

Post by blizen Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:04 pm

Go ahead and edit the title stating this thread to be for all things Pony plox :3

Lilly
    Lilly
    Admin

Post by Lilly Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:31 pm

<__<
    blizen
    blizen

Post by blizen Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:56 pm

^ I think Tiff wishes to elaborate on a sensitive subject.

Or not, enjoy my favorite piece out of 7 songs from the season finale~

Skittles

Post by Skittles Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:36 am

Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:25 pm

wait what

i don't remember editing the title
    Lilly
    Lilly
    Admin

Post by Lilly Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:15 am

tyler: wat
    i dont like ponies that much but friendship is witchcraft is really funny/has good songs

Wyatt
    Wyatt

Post by Wyatt Wed May 29, 2013 3:35 am

This topic is too ignored, and I feel awful for posting here. And I also feel like a stalker. And a creep, weirdo, etc. I've lost all contact with all of you, and I miss all of you. To keep things relevant, I made a Pony channel 2 years ago, and here's where I am now:

https://www.youtube.com/user/rainbowdashzx/

Can any and all of you PLEASE add me on there? T_T You can add me on steam too, under the name "wyattzx" And.. is that..Tiffany, I see? I thought you were gone from here like.. for good. I've been gone to long, and I haven't talked to you in too long. Do you have any way for others to..talk to you?

*Edit: God damn it.. Going back to my old posts, and to these now, I come off as a fucking stalking weirdo. These topics I have posted, the pathetic attempts of communication etc. The thing is, and I keep saying this every time I come back here, I keep the thought in the back of my mind that there's a chapter in my life that I need to finish before I can move on. I was only 9, and I'm turning 17 this year, and that's a big time gap. But I feel "incomplete" and that I can't move on. I'm not who I was, but I know who I want to be. And without "closing this chapter of my life" I can't be that person. The thoughts been on my mind for 4 years now, and it fucking hurts >.<

I know I sound like I'm stuck in the past, but I'm trying to sever my ties to the past. My posting, and getting a quick reply a few months later doesn't help.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:10 am