The New Old Maplestory Forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't forget to read the IMPROVED rules!

3 posters

I never did figure out how to get rid of the 10 character minimum title thing

Lilly
    Lilly
    Admin

I never did figure out how to get rid of the 10 character minimum title thing  Empty I never did figure out how to get rid of the 10 character minimum title thing

Post by Lilly Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:32 pm

Forgot the link to this place for a while...

how was your new years/holidays/whatever everyone?
    blizen
    blizen

I never did figure out how to get rid of the 10 character minimum title thing  Empty Re: I never did figure out how to get rid of the 10 character minimum title thing

Post by blizen Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:32 pm

Link wants a taco, Zelda is about to have her hair devoured.

Gained things to cover my anus with, and this nice jacket with earphones built into the string thingies *not washing it ever*

Do share your whatever with us~
    Danneh
    Danneh

I never did figure out how to get rid of the 10 character minimum title thing  Empty Re: I never did figure out how to get rid of the 10 character minimum title thing

Post by Danneh Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:56 pm

My sick Christmas loot includes a 3DS, a new router, Sonic Generations, a new MP3 player, a bunch of new clothes and a Nintendo beanie that I never wear cuz I look like a faggot in beanies.

New Years, I had a little party. 3 people other than myself, I cooked some food (bacon chili dogs), we popped open some sparkling juice when the baul dropped, then afterwards we went down the Oregon Trail and we all died.

2012 for ya. Mass murder in the ol' West.
    Lilly
    Lilly
    Admin

Post by Lilly Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:51 pm

Between my brother and I we got Sonic Generations, Return to Dreamland, and Mario 3D land
    and my friend got me Skyward Sword for some reason. (he wasn't my secret santa so idk)
    I also got a raincoat...Which is a big deal for me, I always get my brother's old coats

TYLER, WHAT KIND OF TACOS ARE YOU EATING TO THINK THAT HER HAIR, EVEN IN THAT PICTURE, LOOKS LIKE ONE

The earphone hoodies are washable though...

My cousins came over for Christmas and I made french toast. My dad supplied me with sourdough bread though...but it tasted good still
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:07 pm

I... actually thought that was a taco too.
    blizen
    blizen

Post by blizen Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:13 pm

I didn't get any games myself, but my brothers bought Mondern Warfare 3, Need For Speed: The Run, and Little Big Planet 2(Almost got Cathrine but I talked him out of it since he says he only want's to do the bar sections which is just 40% of the game)

Maybe he's on a quest to Tingle you(huuuurrr)

JUST GIVE IT A GOOD LOOK, THEY ARE SUPPORTING THE TACO TOGETHER!

I kind of fear it'll get washed one too many times and the part that goes into the device will break or something.

What's sourdough bread taste like anyway?
    Lilly
    Lilly
    Admin

Post by Lilly Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:41 pm

NO THERE IS NO TACO
    NO DANNY NO.

Ehh, mine didn't break after many washes.

It's normal bread bread, but kind of sour.
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:22 am

...why the hell does it look so much like a taco though

was the artist like, eating tacos from the combination pizza hut and taco bell or somethin'
    blizen
    blizen

Post by blizen Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:21 am

Lilly, do you make great tacos?

Those combinations are always awesome! Except, it may just be me, but it looks like they take half of the menu away from all combinations of Taco Bells and or KFC's @__e

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:10 am