The New Old Maplestory Forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't forget to read the IMPROVED rules!

4 posters

Hello land of the dead.

Wyatt
    Wyatt

Hello land of the dead.  Empty Hello land of the dead.

Post by Wyatt Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:43 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LbkxP_UCBQ <- Play while you read.

Hello everyone, it appears I have not posted in just under a year. I feel it obligatory to do so. Many of you do not remember me, others wish not to. And others wish I was here more. Names, however; will not be discussed. Life's been moving, and so have I. This forum will always have a special place in my heart, along with some of you here. It has been a long time, and memories have been forgotten, and some, left unsaid. Anyone remember when Maple Story wasn't just a game? It was a community. We could share things, and laugh. Times were good, everyone was happy. It seems times were harder for us, but more rewarding. You can't do anything, but just remember, and sigh. Trust was broken, hearts were broken, friendships were broken. But we all made it through, through to what? This place we all call life? What once brought joy, now pulls us apart. As we move on, our minds shift from the older days, to think about the future. But what future? A future left unclear, dreary, and miserable? Some of you may have a great future ahead of you, and some are already living it. Others, however, are not so lucky. Many of you I wish to take back things I've said, and others, I wish I would have said things to you. As I lay here in darkness, hoping only for light to come through, to see the memories of when we were younger...I can only remember, and pray. As the happy times dance through my mind, a dark rain cloud flies over, and rains the horrible, horrible truth. The truth that these days are gone, and will not return. Some of you will forget us, me, this place. Others, however, I will hope differently for. I can't say I've forgotten all of you, and I can't say I haven't...Some of you I will remember 15 years from now. Others, I've forgotten already, and I've moved on. I hope you feel my sorrow, but I do not wish for you to feel the same. Thank you all, and try not to forget us, this place, our past.

So yeah, hello everyone.
    Whatshername
    Whatshername

Hello land of the dead.  Empty Re: Hello land of the dead.

Post by Whatshername Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:08 am

A lovely sentiment.

Ohaider.
    Wyatt
    Wyatt

Post by Wyatt Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:52 pm

Oh hai Whatshername.
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:55 pm

^ I found this to have a smidge more emotional impact.
    blizen
    blizen

Post by blizen Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:16 pm

-Will not forget- Memories will live on, though, we never talked sir :/

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:17 am