The New Old Maplestory Forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't forget to read the IMPROVED rules!

+2
Werguild
Kazz
6 posters

I will have to thank you all...

Kazz
    Kazz

I will have to thank you all... Empty I will have to thank you all...

Post by Kazz Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:28 am

Its been months since I've talked to ANYONE in this forum. The world around me is growing, and I don't have time to be able to go on here anymore, only when I'm not cramming in AP Euro work or I have nothing to do on a Saturday afternoon.. Point is, is that I MISS you guys.

You people helped me become the fun, random, and outgoing person I am today.
    Maplestory sure as hell did not do anything positive for me, except bring me to meet such wonderful people. Because of you, I found the key to open the door to the gigantic imagination I have.
    Those random posts, "parties", and many other experiences here have shaped me to be what I am now...

...but i fear, that it is time that I must go.

The world of Maplestory and the Bellocan forums is gradually slipping away from me, and will soon just become another childhood memory. It kills me to say this, but I'm slowly losing grip of what I used to have. The real world is knocking on my window of life, and soon, all the reminiscence of my child hood will have been left behind..

Highschool, and the pressures of keeping the grades I have now, along with all those AP classes I am going to take along with Football...I'm just not sure if I will have the time to keep going on these forums. I might go on every once in a while, but it seems like if these forums are truly dead.

My god, you guys where such a help.

All those memories...
    All those friendships...
    All that childish drama that used to go on here...

Its all slowly closing for me, and I have a feeling that now its my time to go.
    This letter is practically the closing of my childhood, as this was the LAST thing I had to remember my pre-teen adolescence. I farewell to you all, and I just want to leave you all on one note..

Danny- Man, when I was young, I felt like if we could have been brothers if we met each other in real life. I remember how everyone liked each other, and all that drama we went through. All those "dopplegangers" and epic fights we used to have. I will miss you, and I hope that life goes well for you.

Sam- Yet again, another person that I felt really close with. You and Danny, all those fights, all those parties, and how we used to say we "drank heavy beer"...ahaha, it was such good times...Bro, I wish the best for you. I know your going to really hard times right now, but I hope that you come out as clean as ever, and that your future holds something spectacular.

Steph- Oh my god, how I will miss you. You were the first person I practically talked to in these forums, and practically began the one of the best chapters in my life. Im sorry to say that Im leaving but, all I want to say is that you were very special to me. I would wake up waiting to go on these forums, knowing that its a place where no one would hurt me. For that I thank you. I wish everything goes well in college, and remember, do everything "Like a fish".

Im sorry, but I dont really remember much about other people, but I KNOW you guys changed my life dramatically, and I really do appreciate it.

You guys changed me into the person I am now, and maybe someday, we'll bump into each other and stuff.

Thank you guys for everything you've done, and hopefully you guys have wonderful lives.

Farewell~

-Kevin (Kazz) I love you
    Werguild
    Werguild

I will have to thank you all... Empty Re: I will have to thank you all...

Post by Werguild Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:28 am

I'm honored to have made an impact on your life.
    We'll run into each other later in life, we all will.

Whether or not we remember each other will depend solely on us.

See you soon Kev.

See you all soon
    Whatshername
    Whatshername

Post by Whatshername Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:35 pm

D8 This is gonn' make me cryy

I remember back when I was twelve or so and I would sit in the hallway with my laptop laughing at you guys while you ran around acting drunk 8D...
    And pushing Mentos into pools of diet coke :3
    We've all been through so much together.
    But, everyone has to move on sometime. We'll all miss you and your destructive ways, Kazz.
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:22 pm

*bows* While Sam took the words out of my mouth, I gotta say it too.

I'm glad I helped shape you, and I hope we meet again.
    Lilly
    Lilly
    Admin

Post by Lilly Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:46 am

I love all you guuuys
    blizen
    blizen

Post by blizen Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:42 am

Lilly wrote:I love all you guuuys

Even meee? :3
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:09 pm

blizen wrote:
    Lilly wrote:I love all you guuuys

Even meee? :3

She loves us in a domestic sense, Ty... don't get your hopes up.
    blizen
    blizen

Post by blizen Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:14 pm

^
    So i can no has?? *sniffle*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:43 am