The New Old Maplestory Forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't forget to read the IMPROVED rules!

+2
Lilly
Danneh
6 posters

Since this is so damn important that I need to post it on the On Topic Discussion board:

Danneh
    Danneh

Since this is so damn important that I need to post it on the On Topic  Discussion board: Empty Since this is so damn important that I need to post it on the On Topic Discussion board:

Post by Danneh Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:35 pm

...Anyone ever played Sonic Adventure? Any of them? 1, 2, Battle?

And subsequently, has anyone ever raised a Chao or two before?
    Lilly
    Lilly
    Admin

Since this is so damn important that I need to post it on the On Topic  Discussion board: Empty Re: Since this is so damn important that I need to post it on the On Topic Discussion board:

Post by Lilly Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:05 am

I played Sonic Adventure Battle 2. LOL

CHAAAOOO
    I love those guys so much, they're adorable. 8D
    Danneh
    Danneh

Since this is so damn important that I need to post it on the On Topic  Discussion board: Empty Re: Since this is so damn important that I need to post it on the On Topic Discussion board:

Post by Danneh Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:37 am

I actually own about 16 Chao. Currently raising them all one by one using the Tiny Chao Garden on my GBA... >>

I might take screenies of them and post them up here later.
    Whatshername
    Whatshername

Post by Whatshername Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:04 am

I don't remember what game but I remember playing a couple games with my brother where I raised Chaos o.o;;...
    Icky

Location : south of somewhere, north of nowhere, east of the end, west of the beginning

Post by Icky Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:23 pm

:O I has Sonic Adventure Battle 2 as well!!! I had a chao that I raised until it was spectacular. And then it rebirthed and lost all of my amazing upgrades.
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:51 pm

Icky wrote::O I has Sonic Adventure Battle 2 as well!!! I had a chao that I raised until it was spectacular. And then it rebirthed and lost all of my amazing upgrades.

If you treat a Chao well until its second rebirth, you can turn the Chao into a Chaos Chao. Chaos Chao are immortal.

I *hope* to do this with all of my Chao eventually.
    blizen
    blizen

Post by blizen Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:03 am

*Cries*
    My Chao are stuck in the old memory cards in my closet.
    Where do i go from here:
    1. Talk about my first Chao(Sarah a light swimming type who i tried raising as if she was neutral light).

2.Go on from when I made my first long lasting Chao couple Soul(neutral light) and Cosmo(neutral dark).

3.Ask if anyone got the Tails show trick to work.
    Skittles

Post by Skittles Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:04 am

I have the second one.

Took me 5 years to finish the storylines (too damn lazy. :\).
    Biolizard is a pain in the ass...

I still haven't gotten a chaos chao yet. T_T
    I do have a shadow chao with green streaks. O-o

Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:02 am

Skittles wrote:I have the second one.

Took me 5 years to finish the storylines (too damn lazy. :\).
    Biolizard is a pain in the ass...

I still haven't gotten a chaos chao yet. T_T
    I do have a shadow chao with green streaks. O-o

necrobump

For the record, you should give it more green chaos drives. And I mean LOTS more.

It'll eventually turn the green streaks red, making it a "True" Shadow Chao.
    blizen
    blizen

Post by blizen Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:56 am

Wouldn't it be too late after his speed is maxed out?
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:15 am

If he's doing it right it shouldn't max out until after the second evolution completes itself... >>

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:20 am