The New Old Maplestory Forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't forget to read the IMPROVED rules!

4 posters

Sonic CD = One of the best freakin' games ever.

Danneh
    Danneh

Sonic CD = One of the best freakin' games ever. Empty Sonic CD = One of the best freakin' games ever.

Post by Danneh Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:11 pm

Why?

This.

blizen
    blizen

Sonic CD = One of the best freakin' games ever. Empty Re: Sonic CD = One of the best freakin' games ever.

Post by blizen Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:19 pm

IKR, but not for the music but for its past to future shifts and sweet cut scenes

Is Dan still going to buy Sonic The Hedgehog 4?
    Danneh
    Danneh

Sonic CD = One of the best freakin' games ever. Empty Re: Sonic CD = One of the best freakin' games ever.

Post by Danneh Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:10 pm

Yes, yes I am. Shame the music isn't like CD's... I mean, that voice in Tidal Tempest's Bad Future level? It's so beautifully haunting... There needs to be more Sonic music like that.

I still want to buy Black Knight, too. Even after all the negative reception. >>;
    Whatshername
    Whatshername

Post by Whatshername Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:18 pm

O.o I heard somewhere this is the first game Amy starred in...
    Skittles

Post by Skittles Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:24 pm

Sonic Crackers.
    gasp
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:10 am

Whatshername wrote:O.o I heard somewhere this is the first game Amy starred in...

If by "starred" you mean followed Sonic for like, ten seconds, then for the rest of the game was nothing but a damsel in distress, yes.
    Whatshername
    Whatshername

Post by Whatshername Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:46 pm

^Showed up in, more like. LOL.
    blizen
    blizen

Post by blizen Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:27 pm

^ Amy fan o-O?
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:04 pm

I'm more partial to Rouge myself.
    blizen
    blizen

Post by blizen Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:02 pm

Ugh Tikal is kool like Rouge but innocent like Cream. Then there's Wave from Sonic Riders.
    ...*drools*
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:57 pm

Eh, Wave came across as a little too bitchy...

I mean, I admire the girl who holds a dimwitted group together, but jeez, all that hatin' on Tails, man. D:

And yes, I've liked Tails ever since Sonic 3 (which I played before I played Sonic 2, or even 1 for that matter).
    blizen
    blizen

Post by blizen Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:29 pm

Wow i Started with the third Sonic game for the old Sega also! That was like my very first real game, then i got the PS1

True Wave is a bitch but Tails should have known he cant build a better board then here!

Dan everyone knows Tails would love to be buttered and buttfucked by Sonic :/
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:16 pm

I got the N64 after I got my Genesis, lol. Sounds like we went seperate ways there.

I thought at the end of the game they agreed that their skills were on par or something... I dunno, it's been like, 4 years since I touched the game or something.

...And?
    blizen
    blizen

Post by blizen Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:49 pm

Forgot...Dan is more into the butt secks than i am(on the opposite side) >_>

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:12 am