The New Old Maplestory Forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't forget to read the IMPROVED rules!

3 posters

I'm going to make the longest title ever and ohmigah steven just logged on and I lurve him so muchies andandand nula ish so cool andand chrish ish a dorksh yush. have I reached the limit oooooh shtevennn<33 he is my sunshineeee my only sunshineeeee

Gracinii
    Gracinii

I'm going to make the longest title ever and ohmigah steven just logged on and I lurve him so muchies andandand nula ish so cool andand chrish ish a dorksh yush. have I reached the limit  oooooh shtevennn<33 he is my sunshineeee my only sunshineeeee Empty I'm going to make the longest title ever and ohmigah steven just logged on and I lurve him so muchies andandand nula ish so cool andand chrish ish a dorksh yush. have I reached the limit oooooh shtevennn<33 he is my sunshineeee my only sunshineeeee

Post by Gracinii Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:46 pm

HE MAKES ME HAPPYYY WHEN SKIES ARE GRAAAYYY
    YOU'LL NEVER KNOW FOO
    HOW MUCH I LOVE HIM
    DONT YOU FRICKING DARE TAKE MY SUNSHINE AWAY.
    blizen
    blizen

I'm going to make the longest title ever and ohmigah steven just logged on and I lurve him so muchies andandand nula ish so cool andand chrish ish a dorksh yush. have I reached the limit  oooooh shtevennn<33 he is my sunshineeee my only sunshineeeee Empty Re: I'm going to make the longest title ever and ohmigah steven just logged on and I lurve him so muchies andandand nula ish so cool andand chrish ish a dorksh yush. have I reached the limit oooooh shtevennn<33 he is my sunshineeee my only sunshineeeee

Post by blizen Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:18 pm

*uncovers sniper scope*
    Gracinii
    Gracinii

I'm going to make the longest title ever and ohmigah steven just logged on and I lurve him so muchies andandand nula ish so cool andand chrish ish a dorksh yush. have I reached the limit  oooooh shtevennn<33 he is my sunshineeee my only sunshineeeee Empty Re: I'm going to make the longest title ever and ohmigah steven just logged on and I lurve him so muchies andandand nula ish so cool andand chrish ish a dorksh yush. have I reached the limit oooooh shtevennn<33 he is my sunshineeee my only sunshineeeee

Post by Gracinii Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:50 pm

by sniper scope, you mean what exactly?
    Icky

Location : south of somewhere, north of nowhere, east of the end, west of the beginning

Post by Icky Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:59 pm

It means he's watching you from very far away?
    blizen
    blizen

Post by blizen Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:35 pm

"hes trying to harm you all ma'am"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:25 pm