The New Old Maplestory Forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't forget to read the IMPROVED rules!

2 posters

Wtf? - RE: That stupid Death Metal arguement thingy

Whatshername
    Whatshername

Wtf?  - RE: That stupid Death Metal arguement thingy Empty Wtf? - RE: That stupid Death Metal arguement thingy

Post by Whatshername Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:06 pm

Lilly
    You're acting like Darc when he'd argue about Christianity. ]<
    Locking posts is immature and only gets people even more angry! D: Especially saying "You're a retard" as an ending statement...

If I understand this right
    Fuzztard got pissed because when you'd mentioned the Failure at Life and General Idiocy rule he thought you meant that he fails at life because of the arguement at hand. Though I know you would never do that, it was sort of odd to mention his past "failures at life" at a post when you're already argueing about something else that can't be counted as a failure at life O.o But I know you were just mentioning it for... Well, I'm not sure WHY you had to say that, true or not, I guess for the point of argueing in general -F6-... but... Whatever...
    Do we all understand each other and our mistakes?
    I don't want to make a big deal out of this. I have a big headache from everyone argueing all day and would like nothing more than to not have to decode what the fuck everyone in my life is angry about this time. >:<

All these rules are making the Bellocan Forums un-Bellocan-Forum-like -_-...
    Lilly
    Lilly
    Admin

Wtf?  - RE: That stupid Death Metal arguement thingy Empty Re: Wtf? - RE: That stupid Death Metal arguement thingy

Post by Lilly Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:49 pm

The argument would've gone on for a lot longer, more insults and more annoyance. By posting this thread you're only bringing up the annoyance level. >_>

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:46 am