The New Old Maplestory Forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't forget to read the IMPROVED rules!

4 posters

i claim this section for BLIZEN!

Whatshername
    Whatshername

i claim this section for BLIZEN! - Page 2 Empty Re: i claim this section for BLIZEN!

Post by Whatshername Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:09 pm

.-.
    Everyone likes different kinds of music; not everyone pays attention to lyrics, and not everyone pays attention to the beat. Some just listen to listen.
    So if Tyler listens to loud police siren-y noise, well I think that's odd but I have nothing against it.
    And Lilly thinks it's odd too, but then again, I think it's odd that she can listen to that whiny Vocaloid music.
    But that's just me and my taste.
    To put things in short, to try to debate whether or not a song or genre is good or not is absolutely pointless, and will never really get anywhere.

Does that about sum things up? o-o
    blizen
    blizen

i claim this section for BLIZEN! - Page 2 Empty Re: i claim this section for BLIZEN!

Post by blizen Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:10 pm

I know i asked for this NOT to be turned into a "tyler ur music sucks and imma prove it" thread!

OH so your saying i cant "challenge the management team, FUCK THAT, you really think I'm going to let you get away with telling me i basically cant say "no" to YOU?!? you must be smoking. i mean really, why would you ban someone for something so retarded RETARD so you and your rules, your warnings, AND your dictatorship can go burn in your FICTIONAL HELL.

bell knows she was wrong on that last post but shes correct about the pointless fighting of opinions.
    Lilly
    Lilly
    Admin

Post by Lilly Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:42 pm

I didn't write the rules you retard, Icky did. So don't go around being totally stupid and calling me a power obsessed bitch if you don't know what the hell you're talking about. YOU'RE the one who's being ignorant, YOU'RE the one who's most likely doing drugs, and YOU'RE the one who thinks that you can do WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT. WELL I'M SORRY, PRINCESS, BUT YOU CAN'T. THERE'S RULES, AND YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THEM UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET PUNISHED.
    Whatshername
    Whatshername

Post by Whatshername Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:29 pm

lol FT got called a princess

Jeez, that last post wasn't right or wrong, man, I was making a joke <.<;;... I mean come on, doesn't it sort of resemble a police siren? Sort of? xP
    And, what? Rules? Power obsession? Now, where the fuck did that get mixed into an arguement about music?...
    blizen
    blizen

Post by blizen Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:54 pm

LOL burned yourself on that one lilly because my fingers didn't produce any of those words so CALM THE FUCK DOWN. Your really turning onto a psycho BITCH right about now for enforcing the hell out of these SHITTY rules icky made
    *give you s & m equipment*
    fine, let the punishment begin o.e

no, bell has to be the one smoking now....wth "police siren"?? if anything its more like a deep throat-ed crow
    Lilly
    Lilly
    Admin

Post by Lilly Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:57 pm

You're a retard.

End of discussion.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:04 am