The New Old Maplestory Forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't forget to read the IMPROVED rules!

well as some of you do or do not know.

dmkrodan
    dmkrodan

well as some of you do or do not know. Empty well as some of you do or do not know.

Post by dmkrodan Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:17 am

im tired of stringing this shit along.

im tired of trying to be optimistic.

imma be blunt and short about this shit.

im fucking dying , allright.

I have a serious adrenaline condition that causes me to fucking never stop pumping adrenaline and shit.

I cant sleep. when i do sleep it isnt REM sleep. thus my body is tired. and aging fast kus of it.

I am leaving the net. For good. i got but a month or so left, and im going to a little town called Bellvue.

ill be gone. I dont expect a goodbye, kus i wont see it .

I wont be coming back after this post.

i do have a few things to say.

Herrag: yo bitch. have a good damned life. You need it. i dont wanna have ta thin kyour gonna go on the rest of your life moping about this or that. Life hands you lemons? make orange juice. Why? Lemonade fucking sucks.

david. Dont be a fucking douche too much of the time. I still want to be remembered and your attempting to take mah turf : P

foxy: get that damned monkey a rubber. always use protection.

frikking other people i missed that im too tired to think of : Stuff and stuff. always remember that. that was my last words to you.

Stephanie.

you.

Yes you, Stephanie.

You were my best fucking friend. and its going to hurt. fucking hurt. to have to think that im not going to be around to see you anymore. you ahve been there for me through thick and thin, and all i could do was attempt to reciprocate. I love you. God damn do i love you. you were never mad at me, even when you had reason to be...if you ever had reason to be... well you did. i left for a long time. and you do . kus im dying. im leaving again -_-

guys. Im sorry to go. i dont want to leave, i wanan hang till the end. but i got loose ends to tie up.

and that requires leaving.

Live your fuckingl ife like you want to. do what it fucking takes to be happy.

Get there, raise hell, drink beer. leave.

Lower your standards but dont abandon ship.

Stop being a fucking cockwhore.

Ionno i could give all types of sneseless mottos, advice, and crap liek that. but you know, a dying mans words is the last words youl lever hear from that man, and the least meaningful, because the last words only make you remember the more important meaningful words.

or some shit like that.

Its been fun people.

oh so fucking fun.

I gave my passwords out to the people that got them. take the fucking care of my stuffs. please. Sell the shit for profit or something. jsut take care of it .

i am sending my computer and shit to a good friend of mine, Steven. so no herrag, you cant finally get a chacne to rape my compy. itll never be seen by your glubbery penor.

"Aerodiansethosium derethjalkalakahm, vordenfarthen methros orbaith jinkoldun retstrunfarthen mekelais."

my story will be buried with my thoughts.

you can basically forget about Krodan i guess.

do remmeber, however, that just because it is dark doesnt mean that it is evil .

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:50 pm