The New Old Maplestory Forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't forget to read the IMPROVED rules!

3 posters

hah............

Kazz
    Kazz

hah............ Empty hah............

Post by Kazz Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:00 pm

Once, the king of the jungle, the lion, decided to hold a birthday party for himself. He alerted all the animals in the kingdom and told them that he wanted the SOFTEST of fruit they could find him. He also said if they brought any hard fruit he would stick it up their asses. And so the animals searched and searched...

The next day the party took place and the Giraffe brought ripe melons, the mouse brought bananas and so the line went on for a quarter mile, then came the Elephant. The elephant brought Peanuts. The lion ferociously said "I SAID SOFT FRUIT! TURN AROUND NOW!" and the lion sticked the peanuts up the elephants ass...While doing so the Elephant was laughing hysterically. The lion demanded " Why are you laughing!? Youre not suppose to like this!" The elephant responed, " AJHAHAHAHA. Im not laughing because of this! Its because the monkey brought coconuts...!"

hehe.
    Icky

Location : south of somewhere, north of nowhere, east of the end, west of the beginning

hah............ Empty Re: hah............

Post by Icky Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:21 pm

x.x Lion is king of the Savannah. Not jungle. I have never seen a lion in a jungle.
    Kazz
    Kazz

Post by Kazz Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:23 pm

SOOOOO? :O. and the llama brought a watermelon...
    archergobang
    archergobang

Post by archergobang Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:42 pm

*comes in and walks away*

~I Like Lemonade~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:18 pm