The New Old Maplestory Forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't forget to read the IMPROVED rules!

+4
Kazz
michelle
chibiichigo
Lilly
8 posters

I need one hell of a good detective.

Lilly
    Lilly
    Admin

I need one hell of a good detective. Empty I need one hell of a good detective.

Post by Lilly Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:53 pm

Recently my friend Gabby got hacked on youtube. Usually, this wouldn't be such a big deal, but the hacker did something sick.(In a bad way, mind you.) He/She deleted all of her videos, and then changed her background to a black widow spider. Now that is only so sick because she is currently in the hospital due to a black widow bite. It almost killed her. Recently another person was hacked aswell, Jinli. The thing is, Gabby made a video in which she stood up for Jinli. So, the hacking with Jinli is most likely connected to Gabby. It also knew about gabby's bite which means it was well informed. Gabby only told/hinted the MapleTV community. So that means there's a lurker on the MapleTV forum. Gabby hinted the community two after the inactive account wipe. Which means the hacker had to have at least posted a couple of times. MapleTV staff can view the IP Addresses of other forum users. If you look here, another friend of mine, Drew, posted a video standing up for Gabby. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EI5IqDFcoY If my theory is correct, he'll get hacked next. But we came across another thought, the people who were hacked were hacked were hacked via email first. This case is like. Ugh. All we wanna do is teach that hacker a lesson. Does anyone have any ideas about this?
    chibiichigo
    chibiichigo

I need one hell of a good detective. Empty Re: I need one hell of a good detective.

Post by chibiichigo Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:47 am

Thats truely sick, but no idea. Though i admit, pretty damn clever. Sick clever bastard/bitch.
    michelle
    michelle

I need one hell of a good detective. Empty Re: I need one hell of a good detective.

Post by michelle Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:23 pm

What we came up with at lunch. Borrow admin powers. Ask the hacked when they got hacked, find out that lurker on MapleTV's IP address, and trace his/her history.

Not too sure if that's legal.
    Lilly
    Lilly
    Admin

Post by Lilly Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:36 pm

New plan.

Too many suspects on MapleTV, So Sue came up with something else.

The only thing we can to do is track down his IP address. After that you can sue him (yes, you really can). How to track down his IP? Well, the IP that last logged in used to show up in the YouTube coding but they changed that .__.;; I guess you guys can contact YouTube about this matter and ask them to send a list of IP's that logged into your account. After you have the IP, it takes about 2 seconds to track down his location.
    Kazz
    Kazz

Post by Kazz Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:45 pm

:O! CALL CsI! D:<

-sorry if the joking offends you >.<-
    Lilly
    Lilly
    Admin

Post by Lilly Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:41 pm

No, we called youtube.

Using the power of numbers, we emailed youtube about this shit, and they might reply with the IP address so we can sue that man bitch.

Unless they're using a static IP. Then we're screwed.
    Lilly
    Lilly
    Admin

Post by Lilly Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:47 pm

I'm about 40% sure the hacker is this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Andycena1

Another person got hacked, a less popular person, but sure as hell was hacked. He said he thought he knew who the hacker was, so I MSNed him and got some rather convincing information.

1. He posted a video on the person's hacked account, the song he used in the video was favorited on Ancdecena1.
    2. His brother is a Club Penguin Password Cracker. It's likely he could've passcracked youtube accounts as well.
    3. Since his brother is most likely young (Club penguin lol), when he hacked this person he made the password 1a2b3c4d or something, which obviously isn't too smart for a hacker, but for a Club Penguin hacker?
    4. He totally hates them. But how do we know this hacker was the one that hacked Gabby...He put the icon that Drew made with the fight back sign on his background. Which is probably a "YOU'LL NEVER GET ME" message, if I'm not mistaken.
    5. This person had taught the suspect how to animate with Vegas when they were still friends. He kinda sucks from what I know, but from the video the hacker left on the victim's account, his skill/style was exactly the same to the suspect's.
    6. They both have the same nickname, "Beta".
    7. He's friends with the #1 flamer of Jinli's videos. (He probably held a grudge against her because she faught back against the rude comments, which shows he's childish and will hack anyone who 'stands in his way'.) Since Gabby posted a video standing up for Jinli, he probably held a grudge against her.
    8. When the victim asked him on MSN, "Wtf why'd you hack me?!" he simply blocked him without any answer. Probably thinking he's been discovered.

Of course, we don't know if all of this information is true. But, I do know one thing. If this guy IS the hacker, he's way too stupid to be using a static IP, he made the hacking quite suspicious, if he were smart, he wouldn't have let us get this many clues. Of course, it could all be a trick. But, he sweared his little head off on his youtube channel after he found out that this person had suspected him of being the "Beta".

This is feeling a little TOO much like Death Note.

-edit-

We found out where the real hacker lives. The same province as Gabby (Quebec). The suspect also lives in Canada, but we'r enot sure what province yet. o3o
    BarrierJ
    BarrierJ

Post by BarrierJ Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:24 pm

*plays Near's theme*
    michelle
    michelle

Post by michelle Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:50 pm

Well if you find out he is using a static IP, it still makes him a suspect for trying to avoid being tracked, right?

Okay, I'm not making any sense today. Sorta. Not really. Whatever.

Ducki. wrote:8. When the victim asked him on MSN, "Wtf why'd you hack me?!" he simply blocked him without any answer. Probably thinking he's been discovered.
    That's a huge neon sign. "Psst! I'm a hacker I'm a hacker" -hacker dances around in a burning meadow-
    Lilly
    Lilly
    Admin

Post by Lilly Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:14 pm

Alright, this guy's too stupid. I'm almost positive he's the hacker. F3.

"Ps for all you people think i hacked gabby.
    yes i know who hacked him/her im not going to tell you because you Think i hacked him/her, I did not hack him/her
    wheres your proof? none, You probley got this off of juny or Mabey Maplelmao Well they are jealous of me Anyways Juny is racist to asians, I did not hack him/her Aka Gabby, and if you even think once Messaging me bad or commenting bad Heh you dont want to know. But i never knew Gabby So watch your Mouth"
    Kazz
    Kazz

Post by Kazz Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:34 pm

ahaha. lol. niiice. If you DO find him, please sue him Smile. It will teach the little bastard to stop being so ignorant.
    Lilly
    Lilly
    Admin

Post by Lilly Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:15 pm

Fuck.

Another one of my friends got hacked, and this is a comment the hacker left on my video.

iYewTube (13 minutes ago) Show Hide
    Marked as spam
    Reply | Spam
    | Remove | Block User
    come n squash me plix.
    theres nothing you can do about it.
    i will keep hacking and hacking until theres no tommorow. just look at this guy, he was the next one on my list and now hes acc is all fcked up.

you might be the next one, count on it.

I'm next.
    michelle
    michelle

Post by michelle Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:37 pm

Oh shit.
    He got hacked?
    Maybe switch the email that controls your Youtube stuff to a different one.
    After all, people get hacked via email.
    Lilly
    Lilly
    Admin

Post by Lilly Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:04 pm

It be a second Kira. This guy's tactics are WAY different than THE hacker. He's just a poser, though he does pose as a threat.
    Lilly
    Lilly
    Admin

Post by Lilly Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:39 pm

LUL I got hacked.
    michelle
    michelle

Post by michelle Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:33 pm

Ducki. wrote:LUL I got hacked.
    Wait wait wait.
    via email or passcrack?
    Lilly
    Lilly
    Admin

Post by Lilly Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:16 pm

both. owo;;
    michelle
    michelle

Post by michelle Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:21 pm

o-o both.
    Well, that destroys my plan.
    Kazz
    Kazz

Post by Kazz Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:41 pm

omg! you got hacked!? that bastard!
    blizen
    blizen

Post by blizen Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:47 pm

Ducki. wrote:Fuck.

Another one of my friends got hacked, and this is a comment the hacker left on my video.

iYewTube (13 minutes ago) Show Hide
    Marked as spam
    Reply | Spam
    | Remove | Block User
    come n squash me plix.
    theres nothing you can do about it.
    i will keep hacking and hacking until theres no tommorow. just look at this guy, he was the next one on my list and now hes acc is all fcked up.

you might be the next one, count on it.

I'm next.

OYG GUYS THIS IS JUST LIKE THE RING XDD

but all jokes aside...maby you just leave youtube, i'm sure there are other sites to watch vids right
    michelle
    michelle

Post by michelle Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:29 pm

blizen wrote:OYG GUYS THIS IS JUST LIKE THE RING XDD

but all jokes aside...maby you just leave youtube, i'm sure there are other sites to watch vids right
    None as awesome as Youtube.
    Lilly
    Lilly
    Admin

Post by Lilly Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:50 pm

Seriously, if there was somewhere better to go, somewhere where we didn't need to worry about WMG, then you'd think I would've left youtube already. F3. But still, it took a while to earn 1k subscribers, I'm not leaving. And I got my account back anyway.
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:34 pm

Youtube sucks. >>
    Lilly
    Lilly
    Admin

Post by Lilly Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:21 pm

SCREW THE RING THIS IS LIKE DEATH NOTE, BITCH
    blizen
    blizen

Post by blizen Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:45 am

Ducki. wrote:

SCREW THE RING THIS IS LIKE DEATH NOTE, BITCH

HEY HEY NO NEED FOR NAME CALLIN HOE!!

and i wont say it again
    "tsubasa chronicles has more action than death note" F5

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:52 pm