The New Old Maplestory Forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't forget to read the IMPROVED rules!

+4
ItzJuSt1N
Werguild
chibiichigo
Icky
8 posters

So how was everyone's hump-day?

Poll

(see title)

[ 3 ]
    So how was everyone's hump-day? - Page 2 Vote_lcap30%So how was everyone's hump-day? - Page 2 Vote_rcap1 [30%] 
    [ 0 ]
    So how was everyone's hump-day? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%So how was everyone's hump-day? - Page 2 Vote_rcap1 [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    So how was everyone's hump-day? - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%So how was everyone's hump-day? - Page 2 Vote_rcap1 [20%] 
    [ 1 ]
    So how was everyone's hump-day? - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%So how was everyone's hump-day? - Page 2 Vote_rcap1 [10%] 
    [ 3 ]
    So how was everyone's hump-day? - Page 2 Vote_lcap30%So how was everyone's hump-day? - Page 2 Vote_rcap1 [30%] 
    [ 1 ]
    So how was everyone's hump-day? - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%So how was everyone's hump-day? - Page 2 Vote_rcap1 [10%] 

Total Votes: 10
    Werguild
    Werguild

So how was everyone's hump-day? - Page 2 Empty Re: So how was everyone's hump-day?

Post by Werguild Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:08 pm

....that sounded so wrong...

So how was everyone's hump-day? - Page 2 Empty Re: So how was everyone's hump-day?

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:09 pm

Good stuff.
    Icky

Location : south of somewhere, north of nowhere, east of the end, west of the beginning

Post by Icky Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:09 pm

... yes, yes it did.
    But I don't feel like changing it.
    Werguild
    Werguild

Post by Werguild Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:10 pm

.... o.O

OK. WELL, your Prom sounds like it's really gonna be something to remember about
    Icky

Location : south of somewhere, north of nowhere, east of the end, west of the beginning

Post by Icky Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:12 pm

eh. It all depends on whether or not I get along with my date. Since he is the son of my friend's manager o.O
    and I haven't met him yet.
    Werguild
    Werguild

Post by Werguild Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:14 pm

eheh-
    *coughs*
    Icky

Post by Icky Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:15 pm

*sigh*
    Anyway, it's 10:15.
    I have a 1/2 day of school tomorrow, but I still need to go to bed.
    So, Good night, everyone!! =D
    Werguild
    Werguild

Post by Werguild Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:16 pm

Night night.
    Don't let the tapping noise scare you-
    chibiichigo
    chibiichigo

Post by chibiichigo Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:18 pm

Icky wrote:Aww *hug*
    What made it so bad?

A bit late yes but pretty much letsee....

Barely got to talk to megan (Usually the best part of my day)
    Nothing exciting or funny happened, overall boring
    My leg got trampled in gym today and no it hurts to walk so i couldnt run when i got home.
    My ipod died becuz i acidentally left it on during school

I would say tomorrow would be better but we're doing day of silence that day.

On friday i get to go downtown with people and on saturday im going to an amusement park though so im looking forward to that.
    michelle
    michelle

Post by michelle Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:00 pm

Today was boring.
    I either stood and watched volleyballs fly around or watched people do the standing broad jump.
    Oh then in Study Skills (it's a stupid class), we learned "how to do a proper works cited", something we already knew about from two years ago, on a project...
    o.o I remember the day I left my iPod on in school... I played Coffee's For Closers like a hundred times
    Whatshername
    Whatshername

Post by Whatshername Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:51 pm

michelle wrote:Today was boring.
    I either stood and watched volleyballs fly around or watched people do the standing broad jump.
    Oh then in Study Skills (it's a stupid class), we learned "how to do a proper works cited", something we already knew about from two years ago, on a project...
    o.o I remember the day I left my iPod on in school... I played Coffee's For Closers like a hundred times

Volleyballs...?
    O.o
    Lilly
    Lilly
    Admin

Post by Lilly Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:14 pm

Yeah Bella we played Knock 'Em Down.
    michelle
    michelle

Post by michelle Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:09 pm

Liliy kept aiming for me and eventually hit the backboard of the basketball hoop. >.>

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:19 am