The New Old Maplestory Forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't forget to read the IMPROVED rules!

2 posters

o.O advertisment that I ran across

Poll

What do you think?

[ 3 ]
    o.O advertisment that I ran across Vote_lcap43%o.O advertisment that I ran across Vote_rcap1 [43%] 
    [ 0 ]
    o.O advertisment that I ran across Vote_lcap0%o.O advertisment that I ran across Vote_rcap1 [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    o.O advertisment that I ran across Vote_lcap0%o.O advertisment that I ran across Vote_rcap1 [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    o.O advertisment that I ran across Vote_lcap14%o.O advertisment that I ran across Vote_rcap1 [14%] 
    [ 3 ]
    o.O advertisment that I ran across Vote_lcap43%o.O advertisment that I ran across Vote_rcap1 [43%] 

Total Votes: 7
    Icky

Location : south of somewhere, north of nowhere, east of the end, west of the beginning

o.O advertisment that I ran across Empty o.O advertisment that I ran across

Post by Icky Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:41 pm

Best advertisement ever. I think it is very effective.

Click here to see =D

Tell me what you think.

~Icky
    Werguild
    Werguild

o.O advertisment that I ran across Empty Re: o.O advertisment that I ran across

Post by Werguild Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:43 pm

lolhitler-
    Icky

Location : south of somewhere, north of nowhere, east of the end, west of the beginning

Post by Icky Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:45 pm

They have a total of three ads like that. One is Hitler, one is Osama, and one is Mao.

~Like A Fish~
    Werguild
    Werguild

Post by Werguild Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:48 pm

l
    o
    l

Hitler. o.e

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:44 am