The New Old Maplestory Forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't forget to read the IMPROVED rules!

3 posters

The amazing adventures of an anebreated vagrant that is surely dead.

Werguild.
    Werguild.

The amazing adventures of an anebreated vagrant that is surely dead. Empty The amazing adventures of an anebreated vagrant that is surely dead.

Post by Werguild. Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:00 am

OH MY HAS IT REALLY BEEN 11 MONTHS SINCE MY LAST THREAD?

Let's go down the updates of your friendly neighborhood Werguild!

What was my schtick? Bagels? Grues? Alcohol even though I was under-aged back then? Promiscuity that never led to deeper sentiments? Maybe it was always deleting a single character over and over, who knows!

Well my better off friends, I am happy to inform you that NOTHING HAS CHANGED!

Your lovable volatile tramp is still the same as ever!

EXACTLY the same as when you last heard of him mind you, isn't that just peachy!

LO AND BEHOLD that whatever turmoils and suffering you suffered there is someone SOME WHERE that has never advanced in the; what, NINE years since our initial meeting??

MAN. Do I wish someone would tel me all that has happened between us was real. Did I really do that? Did I really forsake you in a random night? I was actually happy, did I really throw it all away from some stupid fit of restlessness?

I'm sorry.
    I'm really sorry.

An apology means absolutely nothing now, I know. Our lives have progressed to the point of it's irrelevance, all our lives have.

I was a child, a naive child. But now I know I've caused so much disappointment. I regret all my harmful actions. I can't hope to ask to take me back, but I at least want acknowledgement! It's an awful tragedy that I can only become human when I've taken alcoholic beverages, but it's during those times that I can sincerely take responsibility for my actions.

I'M SORRY ICKY!
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

The amazing adventures of an anebreated vagrant that is surely dead. Empty Re: The amazing adventures of an anebreated vagrant that is surely dead.

Post by Werguild. Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:56 am

Yes I'm drunk again-

No this is obviously a cry for attention-

Yes you don't actually have to pay attention to me-

Yes I'll probably be back to my normal uncaring self eventually-

Alcohol; the great equalizer, the ethereal spirit that pulls back the veil of an individual's soul...

-sadly I'm a whiny baby behind that so called veil. Go figure.
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

The amazing adventures of an anebreated vagrant that is surely dead. Empty Re: The amazing adventures of an anebreated vagrant that is surely dead.

Post by Werguild. Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:34 am

I'm Sad.
    Sad about human things.

Yeah, I'm drunk again. I guess.

I have no idea how to be any less cringe-worthy than I usually am-
    I can bitch and moan about my problems all day, but at the end of it; it's all insignificant compared to what you all have gone through-

Heck, even the sheer fact of stating that is nothing but bitching and moaning...

But when it comes down to it, I'm the one that types extended philosophical mumbo-jumbo in a dead forum that I honestly have no idea how it's still up.

It's my last tie to a reality in which I was truely honest. If I lose this well...

I can pretty much say my life has ended at the fallout of our good times...

-there's four ways I can possibly die:

-A stroke.
    -A heart attack.
    -An act of god.
    -Finally deciding to kill myself in a drunken stupor.

I have no idea why I typed that. This is probably another dumb cry for help- Maybe I just want people to pity me.

Honestly, I have no reason to go on, I just do it because I can die any time I want, so why do it now? That was always my reasoning to living. Whether I'm validated here or not doesn't matter. None of it matters. All that does matter is gaining the will to withstand stronger pains to finally gain the freedom I desire. The freedom to wander aimlessly in which ever time and space I choose- I've never thought I could achieve happiness in this life, even this farcry of a nostalgic retreat was but some memory I lusted after for its simplicity.

But none of that matters now, at this brink between reality and simulation that I find myself in, the only thing I can take with me is the experiences I've gone through to gain a stronger will.

A broken man is a broken man. Just leave him alone.
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:35 pm

can i

can i just like

hug the werguild

can i hug it

pls
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Post by Werguild. Wed May 06, 2015 5:25 pm

Has it really been so long?

-anyways.

I got kicked out of my apartment, had to stay at a family friend's home fera good two months, had to chill ina psych ward for a couple days, bought a phone so i wouldn't die from no internet, found a new place, now I share a room with my parents while things happen. I'm also reminded of my own mortality and how I'll most likely make that stay in the psych ward a bit more permanent-

14 years.
    I lived there for 14 years...

I'M NOT FIT FOR THIS. I'M GONNA DIE A CRAZY MAN THIS ROUND!
    Danneh
    Danneh

Post by Danneh Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:11 pm

You should come be our butler.

you can sit around the house in your underwear and drink all of our liquor without asking
    Gracinii
    Gracinii

Post by Gracinii Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:15 pm

Or pass out on our floor.
    The amazing adventures of an anebreated vagrant that is surely dead. Xnvgv6
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Post by Werguild. Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:20 pm

I'M BACK BITCHES.
    Werguild.
    Werguild.

Post by Werguild. Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:09 pm

I mean, I guess I finally "settled down". I had to take responsibility of the house's finances. I've tried playing nice and making friend's throughout these year, but all I got was empty relationships or me just bugging out a disappearing.

I guess thats all I'm good for, disappearing.

Even my depression's pitiful~

It's only in these times when I'm drunk that I pine for those bonds I never needed when I'm sober-

What kind of broken-ness gets fixed with alcohol? How come I can only be honestly human when I'm drinking? Am I just inherently broken?

I've never believed in anything, even now that I'm 25.

Whether out of fear or just plain being a bad person; I can never give myself to one relationship.

People's faces are always a blur when I look at them, it always makes it pointless to remember them...

I've accepted the fact that I'll be alone for the rest of my life, but I can't help looking at myself, then realizing: "I'm boring. I have nothing going for me. The only way I can entertain people is to put on the mask and dance for them. Once the dance is done the mask comes off; and with it the person they all knew."

I was always a fake. The only real thing I've ever said was my name.

Does it even matter now, does anything matter?

AGH. SCREW THIS. THERES NO POINT OF THINKING OF ALL THIS. JUST DRINK.

drink and sleep, let it forget for you
    there's no point in dying now
    you'll die eventually
    so just relish in the suffering
    and hope that youll get a better roll nest time...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:30 am